Has Obama spent a million dollars to hide his birth certificate?

“It does not say all records will be provided to anyone who asks.”

I never said it did go back and read the post.

That is all that the “Director” can make public, as too his authority guided by laws that are referenced. But the individual can do what he likes with the information after they receive it, even use it to write a best selling book, or hand out to the press. Also if you searched the Hawaiian laws, Hawaii makes room for a valid court order and they will open the records—and other reasons too long to post.

Here is the total information the “director” can make public, and NO more.

Birth Index
Obama II, Barack Hussein
Male

Not much is it, I’m sure this apples to every one, this is all that can be made public by the “director”.

To go by your reasoning the opening statement at the site I posted, that is Hawaii State approved, would be in contradiction. In addition NO fair changing their exact quotes. That is the problem that must be avoided when editing something.

Don

It does not say that all the records would be given to Obama if he asked for them.

Why is director in scare quotes?

I do not have to confess anything. Unlike you I have evidence supporting my opinion. I have a pretty good pile of evidence, too. Would you like to post your evidence that he was not born in Hawaii?

Until I receive more information other wise; Obama, or a court ordered and appointed representative, has the right to observe, photo, and inspect the original copies. And I believe you are right, that the copies cannot be removed from the designated storage facility.

In law and statutes there are always exceptions, it is as common as leaves on a tree, and I would expect nothing less with Hawaii. Their statutes are filled with exceptions in general.

Also the “director” has the right to change information to the point it is lost forever, as if it never existed.

If you go to the website posted and review the state statutes, then I will not get in trouble for posting 20 pages of text at one time.

Don

Since he’s ordered a copy and post it on the internet, this seems pointless. Also your comment that the director could only release his name, birth, and gender is wrong:

Notice that even the registrant can only get a certified copy. If you are Barack Obama and want to prove you’re not a Kenyan secret agent, you are only going to get a copy of your birth certificate.

Cite? :rolleyes: Maybe you’re referring to this law, which does not say anything of the sort. There are a few other birth certificate regulations if you click ‘next,’ but none of them say that.

So what’s your evidence he wasn’t born in Hawaii?

I’m sorry to disagree with you, what you have is "truth by authority” and not hard physical evidence.

Do quotes scare you? Sorry about that, I wanted to draw attention to the word not scare you off.

I do not know where Obama was born. Could be Hawaii, and I’m not satisfied with the Kenya thingy either. It does seem that the paper work on his life before he ran for his first public office is a total mess, a patch work stuck together with glue that melts in the rain and changes with every one of his cronies. Gawd, what is a white man to do?

Don

He might be a stone-cold racist, but he’s right that you are all just accepting what “the authorities” tell you. If this was happening in any other country but your own, you’d all be just as up in arms in righteous indignation as the Birthers are, only with a bit less energy invested because they were further away and not a problem of yours.

Orly Taitz is an attorney? What a sad, sad attestation to the quality of legal education in the U.S. when she can secure a law degree. How does someone rely on her as a legal representative when, apparently, she has absolutely no acumen for even basic research, a lawyer’s most fundamental and important function? I despair for the legal profession. What is her argument against the posted certificate on Fight the Smears? I don’t feel like wading through all that drivel, so a I would appreciate a direct link.

ETA: And a dentist!? Oh my.

Go here:

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/site1/hrs/searchhrs.asp?query=birth&currpage=1
and then click on HRS_0338-0017_0005.htm

Context: Judicial procedure to establish facts of birth.

In the laws it shows the director can change information, and delete information with latitude to use his best judgment and in accordance with state laws, court orders, or police action. Examples are given, but not limited.

This is the wording of state statutes, word for word that governs the state of Hawaii. Use your best reasoning. I believe all states MUST make their statutes avail to the public by law and this is the site for it.

This is a very powerful position that the Director has, and he can work without supervision.

Then go here:

http://www.westernjournalism.com/exclusive-investigative-reports/clearing-the-smoke-on-obamas-eligibility-updated/

You may have seen this before. It is a photo of two copies of birth records one is suppose to be Obama. On Obama’s at the bottom it says “any alterations invalidates this certificate” then there is a big blotch mark at the top destroying the numbers. OK, I’m impressed. Ha ha ha, that is so funny it makes me giggle.

Don

It’s amazing how little you actually understand. The mark was put on digitally. The unmarked certificate is pictured in this very thread.

So, to sum up:

There is a lot of evidence Obama was born in Hawaii. Including a certified birth certificate (which is all you have to prove you were born in whatever state you were born in). The original in Hawaii’s archives. The two birth announcements. The fact that his mother (who by necessity he needed to be inside immediately before birth) had never had a passport until after his birth. And much more.

And on your side, we have your pitiful misunderstandings and outright embarrassing fumbling with basic logic and reasoning.

Dude, you aren’t up to this argument.

Unless you are saying the Western Journalism link is written by Don and nothing in it is actual fact-based, it seems Don isn’t the only one taking this very seriously.

Yes, it’s easy to dismiss them all as cranks, but it’s lame as fuck.

Western Journalism isn’t a journalism site, it’s a conspiracy theory, far right wing goofball-a-torium. Look at its front page.

Of course kooks are paying this attention, that’s why they’re kooks.

Don has done nothing to provide any evidence for what he claims and is only trying to clumsily and with no talent discredit the evidence there is *for *Obama’s Hawaii birth.

All Don has is a birth certificate to prove where he was born. Why is it good enough for him, and not for Obama? Why is it only Obama that is to be held to a laughably high standard, of all the presidents of America?

I think we all know why, it’s because Don hates him and doesn’t care if his arguments are rational.

Are you a Muslim?

Don

@ Lobohan

Possibly true, but I don’t have much, if any, emotional investment in Obama, and consider myself reasonably enough detached from the situation to judge this matter as fairly as anyone else with a functioning brain.

Now, I know some of you are thinking, “But…but… ivan, you’re a “truther”!?” - as if that nullifies anything I might suggest! - but that is all just handwaving and misdirection.

The only facts available from your side are the ones you have accepted on trust, and when what you are questioning involves the most powerful man in the country… on paper, that is, and one who has a lot invested in retaining that trust, that is a very flimsy basis to set your beliefs around.

I’m not trusting anyone. I’m trusting a certified birth certificate, the same as any american’s. I’m trusting birth announcements in a newspaper from fifty years ago. I’m trusting his mothers lack of a passport. I’m trusting the governor of Hawaii and the records fellow in addition to all the other stuff.

There is more evidence in the public realm that Obama was born in America than Bush. If you don’t believe it, don’t feed me a paranoid whisper, show me some fucking evidence.

Goofball-a-torium, Oh that is good–ha ha ha, you make me giggle. That is why I hang around here. You come up with the strangest stuff.

Well you see, I’m prevented by the management of this board to post full text of reference. So if you have a problem with that then Email the managers, and if you are still not happy, form a Union and vote them out of office.

So do not blame me, I’m innocent. Bush did it!

Don

OOPS I’m slipping I meant to say “black blotch” on his birth certificate.

So you here you trust a photo digital copy from Obama’s over paid staff, of a photo digital copy made by some clerk in Hawaii that some other underling made a photo of as Hawaii went digital, that the hireling retyped from the supposed original that was registered in Hawaii “possibly” by mail about 40 years ago; that for over 40 years the directors, that came and gone with every election, had full access to make changes, that is if he showed up sober.

And for reference of family, all of Obama’s extended family members are dead, save for those in Kenya living in a card board box as his brother, or an Ant that was about to be deported out of the USA as an illegal alien; and Kenya and Indonesia both claim his citizenship (Indonesia built a statue of glorification to their native son Obama)….

And in the mean time Obama sought to trash the democratic constitution of Honduras, and he took 4 vacations in the last month… as he runs from the Muslims that want to kill him for deserting his born faith.

This is SOO funny; you could not make it up if you tried. But he is a convincing speaker; Hope, change, I’m black, and Bush did it.

I’m sold on this guy, and I want the movie rights also.

Don

Well, that’s what I was going to suggest next.

Why don’t we choose 10 leaders born in the record-keeping west since WW2 and see if we can find anyone who was actually involved in their birth, who when realising who they’d helped give birth to, failed to mention it to a family member, friend, work associate, etc.

Btw, if you want to call me a moron, do it in the Pit in future, ya know, just for fairness’s sake?

I’m still confused. Is the argument that no-one is eligible to be POTUS, or no Hawaiians, or no black Hawaiians, or just not this particular black Hawaiian? I’m guessing the last, but the “arguments” presented so far would seem to apply equally to the first, unless I’m missing something. (Okay, on reflection probably the second last is firmly intended as well).

What burden of proof will future presidential candidates be asked to meet to demonstrate their citizenship and eligibility for office?

Enquiring foreign minds need to know, so that we can judge how low to curtsey if we chance to meet Mr Obama.

Sandwich

PS note the use of absurdity quotes not scare quotes.

Without responding with yet another diverting question, could you please answer this question-Do you believe that President Obama was born in Hawaii?
The same question to Don123.