Has Obama spent a million dollars to hide his birth certificate?

I believe there are sufficient doubts for it to be allowed to be investigated fully, without the hindrance of courts, who should actually be assisting the verification to their fullest ability.

So Don, how do you explain that Fukino stated that the original records indicate that Obama was born in Hawaii? The links posted like four times previously. Are you going to answer that one?

Apparently, the citations of state law are intended to prove that Hawaii was legally authorized to issue fraudulent birth certificates to cover up the fact that someone was born in Kenya, or at the South Pole, or on Mars, or whatever. :rolleyes:

Here’s a question: if Obama had been born in any other state than Hawaii, would he be having this same kerfuffle, or do all states have the same rules with regards to birth documentation?

Oh, and where is this copy of the newspaper with his birth announcement in it? Is it an actual physical copy, and are there other copies of it?

And by “other copies”, I mean other issues that were sold on that same day.

What, in particular, causes you to doubt the official findings from the State of Hawaii?

If your appendix goes bad before you’re finished, make sure to have it treated pronto, without the interference of surgeons.

That is not an answer to the question I asked.
Please answer the question I asked.

I think you should be tracking down the CIA officer who hired a private investigator to look into it; he’ll probably be able to answer your queries more fully than I.

That in itself provides reasonable enough doubt for me, unless you can prove said CIA officer had some sort of personal grudge against Obama.

Can you?

Not unless you illustrate the relevance to the thread’s subject matter.
Protip: A belief would be something that has a persistent effect on my day-to-day life. Bear this in mind when you are asking someone what they believe in.

You know damn well that I am not inquiring as to your religious beliefs, and I didn’t use the term “believe in”.
Either answer the question, or refuse outright to answer the question-quit stalling.

Can you quit adding to the ridiculous pile of questions and answer the one question I asked you?

My addition to illustrate a point.

I don’t see that “believe” and “believe in” are that far apart. What about the rest of you?

Has this great beast of a thread not yet spawned a pit thread? Cause if not, I’m amazed, and if so I haven’t yet found it, and I’m wanting to see some less genteel opinions.

The clue is in my post.

A person who works in one of the most allegedly trustworthy establishments in the USA, has serious enough doubts that he hires a PI, who then comes back with a report that isn’t exactly glowingly in Obama’s favour.

I know. I’m dying to be unleashed in the Pit for this one. I’m just too lazy to start the thread myself.

I believe there are rumours. I believe the subject of the rumors is utter bullshit. I believe that you are arguing from a irrational position. I believe this makes all statements that stem from your position suspect by default.

I also believe you’ll make some irrelevant comment in response, assuming you respond at all.

I’m prepared to be proven wrong on any of the above, given some evidence.

Unfortunately, I don’t have the time to write a sufficiently bile-spewing OP, and it would really not suffice to do a lukewarm job on a topic this ripe.

Sorry Bryan, but the subject of the rumours can’t be utter bullshit when it concerns the man you call your president, unless it can be proven that it has no relevancy to the job he is doing. Now, not being an American, like yourself, I may be wrong, but part of the prez’s job isn’t to cover up fuck-ups in his birth documentation, no matter how inconvenient they may be.

This doesn’t mean I think he is the anti-christ, or any of these other colourful stories going about the web, but the fact that he’s a politician does mean I wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him.

And I know he’s only a skinny guy and that that could be a fair distance, but it just isn’t enough.

To clear up any possible ambiguity, I’m not actually American. Further, the overall relevance of your comment eludes me. Because he’s president, all rumours must be taken seriously, unless they’re not relevant, or something, but because he’s a politician any rumour that is not too extreme (i.e. he’s the anti-christ) is worth considering?

It’s a pretty vague and useless statement, ivan.

And to further clear up your ambiguity, read my post… I said you weren’t an American. Sheeesh!

This is probably why I decline to answer your posts more often. You read what you want to read, and then post accordingly.