Has Obama spent a million dollars to hide his birth certificate?

You should have phrased it more clearly. I believe that you knew I wasn’t American, but consider the sentence fragment “…not being an American, like yourself…” It is plausible to me that someone could read this and think “like” didn’t mean you and I were alike (in our non-American-ness) but that I and an American were alike (in our American-ness). I’ve seen similar phrasing elsewhere with the latter intent, though usually it’s more blatantly derisive i.e. “…not being an idiot, like yourself…”

It’s of no significance, just thought I’d make it clear, especially since I’ve lost my location tag and posters assuming I’m American are not uncommon around here.

It is, in any case, not particularly relevant to the Obama discussion.

Here you go, ya lazy hump, ya. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m running out of patience with you. Drop this now.

Orly Taitz has made about three hundred arguments against the posted certificate on fightthesmears.com, mostly on behalf of American servicemen who are pissed about being sent to Iraq.

Typically, they start with, “it’s fake!” and end with “… and here’s his real Kenyan birth certificate”.

What doubts? You think a couple of crackpots should be able to shut down our government for a few weeks while we confirm something that has already been confirmed beyond all possible doubt for a rational person?

Why don’t we freeze NASA funding while we investigate the fake moon landing conspiracy theory?

That’s a better question. Here you go. You can do your own googling for other copies, but I’m inclined to believe that no sane individual collects Hawaiian newspaper clippings from 1961.

[

This page does not say anything remotely close to that. And if only applies to people who file a delayed certificate of birth that is later rejected. (Here’s a working link.) It does not say anything about changing records. And Obama’s birth certificate was filed four days after he was born.

I’ve linked over and over to a copy where the numbers are visible. Here it is again.

First off, he is purportedly a CIA agent who retired right before Obama took office. We don’t know if that’s true. (Just like I don’t know if that’s really the Hawaiian law on birth certificates.) Second, since when do you think the CIA is trustworthy? And third, Obama has not covered up anything about his birth. The information that is available is out there because he asked for copies so he could make them public.

C’mon Marley! This is the digital age. Such things are easy to fake, and this one isn’t even a good fake. Why, the conspirators didn’t vertically center it on the page!! And those left and right margins look pretty asymmetrical too. Sloppy. Clearly bogus. I rest my case. :D:D

It is against the rules to change the quotes of other posters.
Reported.

No blacks.

From the Free Republic:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2558926/posts?page=106#106

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2558926/posts?page=107#107

Only free white people allowed.

LOGIC!

Relevance, please? I’m not really interested in your personal opinions. Now, if you mean you and the rest of the mods are running out of patience with me, just say so.

I told you to drop it, so this is a warning for ignoring my instructions. If you have questions, do what you’re always supposed to do and either send me a private message or start a thread in ATMB.

I really don’t think he needs to consult the other mods before telling you to knock it off.

Well, since the government is the authority on this I’d say it’s a pretty good standard. I already mentioned that I voted for McCain.

Then explain why McCain dismissed the allegations.

I don’t. But please leave this to ivan astikov and me.

Of course. I apologize.
Edited to add: Though it isn’t really an excuse, I wrote my post while you were writing yours, so I didn’t see that you had responded.

I can only presume that, while he have documentation of her travel from Russia to Israel to the US, her career in England has gone unrecorded. :stuck_out_tongue:

To the cheers of people who, if they’d heard of soldiers filing similar lawsuits on the ground that Bush had no right to send them to Iraq because he’d stolen the 2000 election, would have been screaming for the return of the draw-and-quarter.

Any one that wants to take the time to read Hawaii state statutes, (that is boring as hell) can do so, I gave the link to support what I said, you will find it within the first few pages.

The “director” has the power to make changes: court orders, doctors, police, personal testimonies on the directors investigation, and for things that would involve the federal witness protection program.

If you look at the bottom of the page you will see the reference date of when changes were made to the statutes, the last date is the one that is in effect now. There were many changes around 1982, that would put Obama in his twenties, old enough to know better and work the system as he has done all his life.

As with all state statutes that I have read it is a patch work ordeal of references to older laws, court cases, revisions, and are NOT organized in any particular manner. The state makes, or changes, a law and they stuff it in the code books somewhere in the relating chapters or pages.

Attorneys get paid good money to go threw this pile of papers so they can fight over it in court, as even the judge is confused over the exact applicable, meaning, and interpretation.

As private people interested in the topic, you can make what you want out of it. I rather see the thread move forward than get bogged down and side tracked. Remember this is for entertainment purposes.

The director in his job has leeway to interpret and apply the law as he sees fitting and guded by the loosly written laws, as he goes about his daily task of over seeing the records and his staff. His job changes with the governor, so in the end all you can do is “trust” his judgment— in RAW FAITH.

Can records be changed by adding and omitting information? YES, are people to be trusted NO,— and here is proof positive found here in Hawaiian statutes.

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/Vol06_Ch0321-0344/HRS0338/HRS_0338-0030.htm

(b) Any person who wilfully makes or alters any certificate or certified copy thereof provided for in this part except in accordance with this part, shall be fined not more than $1,000, or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

There would be NO need to for fines and punishment if that was not the case. And of course the director can escape by saying “he acted as to his judgment” as directed by law— and the attorneys can fight it out.

But here is what amazes me, a cheap fine that is not even a days pay, and no more than six months in jail that in misdemeanor cases for first offence is usually suspended, that is IF the Hawaiian DA wants to prosecute the case.

Does this prove Obama was born in Hawaii—NO NO NO.

It does prove that the Obamabats DO NOT KNOW for fact that Obama was born in Hawaii and all they have is “trust” of authority, or truth by authority that is not evidence at ALL, not even close.

A common tactic in argument is to raise the standard—OK I have raised it. Go for it and have some fun while you are figuring out how to get out of this one, and name calling does not cut it.

Don

Does that mean you’re finally going to start posting some information indicating Obama wasn’t born in Hawaii?

How is he supposed to prove a negative? Is he supposed to produce a birth certificate saying Obama was born in Kenya? What if Obama’s had that one destroyed?

He’s not being asked to prove a negative, he’s being asked to prove a positive assertion that Obama was not born in the US.