Have John Lennon's brothers ever been in the news?

Reading an article about John Lennon today in which his disappearing/reappearing father (Alfred, called Alf, sometimes Freddie) was mentioned, I remembered that his father had children by a ridiculously young girl he married after John became famous. Some googling: her name was Pauline Jones and she married him when she was 19 and he was 57 and their children were David Henry (b. 1969) and Robin Francis (b. 1973). I can’t find any info about the half-brothers other than their birth: out of curiosity, does anybody know whatever became of them?

I know that his maternal half-sisters (whom he had a slight relationship with) have given interviews and written books about him, but I was curious as to whether his half-brothers (who I don’t believe he ever met) ever attempted to cash in. (Actually, a book by them could be interesting- growing up so closely connected to a world famous gazillionaire yet at the same time not connected at all, an old reprobate of a dad and a mother who was a third his age and higher-born socially but who strangely loved him [she wouldn’t let John pay for his funeral]).

Anyway, anybody know whatever became of them?

According to this page, “John never met his two half-brothers (his father’s sons) who were easily young enough to be John’s sons. John apparently never knew [half-sister] Victoria either; she was reportedly adopted by a Norwegian Captain and his family.”

Although a poster to this Beatles message board says that John met his half brother David once.

The family tree at the official website of the Liverpool Lennons.

I don’t find a David Henry Lennon or David H. Lennon, or a Robin Lennon, listed in the England and Wales Civil Registration Marriage Index, 1984-2003.

It could be they don’t want intrusions into their life? Would you? Whatever became of YOU?

Well perhaps you should get your OWN life, sad git. Do you have nothing better to do???

Well he would.

Must be nice to be in such an exhaulted position to pass judgement on everyone else. I wish I was as perfect as you.

Another musical question answered.

Edit:
Q: Isn’t it good?
A: No.

I’m hoping that’s a pun. Norwegian Wood.

(And the edit above covered it.)

Notice: this is a 5.5 year old thread.

I would recommend it.

This episode of Newbies Reviving Ancient Threads and Promptly Crapping All Over Them was brought to you by Google.

[Moderator Warning]

fairness, insults are not permitted in this forum, or in other forums outside the BBQ Pit. I should also point out to you that the remarks you are objecting to were made five years ago. While we often allow newbies some slack, since you seem to have joined just to pointlessly attack people I am making this an official warning.

Colibri
General Questions Moderator