Have You Ever Commited Beastiality?

Just curious, I haven’t.

Are you serious? Who the hell is going to say “yes” to this?

This is possibly the dumbest thread I’ve ever read.

You’re asking this on a PUBLIC poll?

And you expect “yes” answers that AREN’T just yanking your chain (at least, I hope that’s what MeanOldLady did :D)?

What were you thinking? Really, I’m serious - what were you thinking?

Well, I guess we know that Hogg by Samuel Delany doesn’t have any bestiality references… :wink:

I never compromise on making polls: public or none at all.

It was such a stupid question that I couldn’t help myself.

No. Good God.

I’m sorry… did I just wander onto 4chan?

There’s a brief mention of fucking mules and sheep, but it’s only in passing, and is completely vague.

Yes. Good dog.

Also, the OP spelled it wrong. It’s “bestiality.” The word “beast” is not actually in it. Just thought you should know, to save yourself a lot of anguish in the future.

You do realize that doing that is likely to produce ( much ) less accurate, forthright results about anything even mildly embarrassing? You really aren’t likely to get any “yes” answers except as a joke.

The OP also spelled “committed” wrong.

Two strikes!

I guess I’m not in favor of *official *sanctions for polltarding, as that could get out of hand and start to interfere with good clean fun. There should, however, be a social stigma attached to it.

So, can we all point and laugh at the OP?

Awww and here I figured we’d get a chance to put that Hal Briston rumor to bed.

Kid, you haven’t committed humanality.

This is a very silly poll.

Deliveryman comes to the door of a house. Little kid answers.

“Hi there, kid. Where’s your mother?”

“She’s in the backyard fucking a goat.”

“Fucking a goat? And you don’t think there’s anything unusual about that?”

“Naaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.”

Then you might as well not make any polls at all.

You don’t seem to understand that there are certain things neurotypical (as in, don’t have Asperger Syndrome) people will not talk about. You don’t seem to understand that the way you think is completely different than most people in society. And if you can’t conform to society, people won’t engage you in conversation, or answer your polls.

There’s a whole extra level of things going on in the world that you aren’t going to notice without help. Our advice may not make sense to you, but please try to take it.

IF YOU WANT AN EVEN REMOTELY USABLE THREAD ABOUT THIS, MAKE THE POLL PRIVATE.

Social stigma means nothing to Aspies. They literally don’t know or care about non-concrete social aspects.