Have You Found Jesus?

No, this isn’t a witness thread. It’s not a spoiler, either, because I’m not going to divulge anything here. But if you want to know who will win Survivor II, you can listen to eYada’s interview with Jesus, a TV union writer with a grudge, who is apparently leaking 100% accurate information. In the linked interview, and others in his series, he tells all. Accurately, so far.

My HO question is this, would you rather know or not know?

I would much rather not care.

I second that motion.

Have I found Jesus? Heck, I’m still looking for that missing sock!

I was once awakened one early Saturday morning after a hard night of “celebrating fermentation”. So it was around 11:30 or so. It’s two women and a child handing me a “Watchtower” and asking me if I’d found Jesus. I responded. “Oh, shit, what’d he get himself into this time?” and shut the door.

Although the input so far has been immeasurably valuable, I wonder about the idea in general of knowing or not knowing some particular fate. Which do you prefer?

Easter’s been cancelled.

They found the body.

Okay. I can take a hint. Or three. Or several. Thanks anyway.

:wink:

I didn’t know He was lost. Do you want me to look in the couch cushions?

splort

This is why I drink water at work. It’s so much easier to clean off the monitor.

Lyllyan, a tip o’ the pint to you. I’m gonna have to remember that one if I ever get asked that question.

Jesus? That jerk stole my hubcaps last week.

As George Carlin once said:

“I’ve found him…I have Jesus in the trunk.”

…Would the owner of the Son-of-God please come to the customer service desk, the owner of the Son-of-God please come to the customer service desk.

Thank you.

Okay. Since there are no adults in here, and the thread has been hijacked to hell and back, I might as well leave the spoiler: Tina wins. Jesus said that Roger would be booted last night, Colby next, then Liz, then Tina wins the jury vote over Keith. Enjoy the show. Me, I like knowing.

I found him. He’s been hiding under my bed, and living off the food my cats bring to him.

Good thing, too, 'cause your link didn’t work for me.

As far as the location of Jesus, I hear prison is a good place to look. Everybody seems to find Jesus in prison.

Jane Fonda found Jesus. Ted Turner divorced her. I guess he didn’t like the idea of a ménage a trois.

I’m just trying to figure out where Jesus was when Jane Fonda found him.

Yes I have found Jesus… actually, he found me when he brought me some tacos the other day. He said his name was “Haysuse”, but I saw the nametag and the resemblance (at least to paintings I saw) were convincing enough. I tipped him 16%.

As far as the prediction/enlightenment, nope…don’t care. That ruins one of the few hours I actually watch TV.

No, but I saw a guy at IHOP a couple of years ago that looked like Elvis. Does that count for anything?

Hehe…that reminds me of the Conan O’Brian sketch “Big Survivor” with the members of the band Survivor living in a house together; like “Big Brother”.
The conversations were pretty much all akin to:
Guitarist: Hey, do you remember when we recorded that song “Eye of the Tiger”?
Bassist: Yeah…that was great.
:smiley:

As for the OP, I don’t really care about “Survivor”. However, as far as the modification goes…I think I’d rather not know any given fate. Ignorance is bliss, afterall.