Have you visited the Page-O-Flames lately?

In the olden days of AOL, I specifically left things unattributed for privacy reasons. Now I just paste willy-nilly and any names that happen to be around get put in.

I can try to remember to start putting a name with them, though.

[if anyone wants to spent all night at the search engine and find names for the stuff already there, I’ll add them as well.]

Zebra: lol! No, it’s just that the subject of the post [the entirely useless warning label] was so incredibly idiotic that I felt that ‘fools’ was a good placement for it.

Ok I was just wondering. After reading what to expect in the page of fools and then clicking the link and seeing my post I was a bit puzzled.

I’m not kidding, some of the stuff in Page O’ Funnies leaves me breathless…

quote:

Originally posted by This Kingship
Your weaponry is slander, derision, mockery, and distortion.

NOBODY expects the Reverse Racists! Our chief weapon is slander…slander and derision…derision and slander… Our two weapons are derision and slander…and mockery… Our three weapons are derision, slander, and mockery…and an almost fanatical use of distortion… Our four…no… Amongst our weapons… Amongst our weaponry…are such elements as derision, slander… I’ll come in again.

Wheeeeze!

Check is in the mail

As I said… I’m not responsible for anyone losing their job. Nor am I responsible for medical expenses should you become unable to breathe and fall out of your chair, smacking your head and needing 73 stitches at the Emergency Room.

By the way, another set of good posts is the
Classic Posts section. Most of them are humorous, but not all–some are classic for other reasons. Hell, there’s even one by Coldfire in there.

Heehee…hehehe

Think this will get a :

1. “mod squad” lecture?

2. classic " I cannot win…so I won’t post" ?

3. I am sorry I was an insensitive jerk.

d. none of the above

1. What was the question?

One of my posts made it on there. Does that mean you like me?

Nah, I just want credit for my two, on the One-Liners page:

The latter, of course, referring to my good pal, Attorney General John Ashcroft.

i’m kinda glad i’m not there.

ok, so i’m not funny, but i don’t warrant a mention on the page of fools.

should i do a happy dance, do you think?

This was mine! YAY!!!

Have I visited it lately? My dear, I submitted 10 of the first 15 entries in the Page o’ One Liners. :smiley:

I did not know about the Page of Fools. Man, I miss JDT being around here… :slight_smile:

Nah. I’d feel a lot less grouchy if everyone, newbies included, voiced their criticism of moderators in the right forum.

I see you’re new here. Complaints about the administration of the SDMB belong in the BBQ Pit: since you are referring to a “crown” of sorts, I’m assuming your remark was addressing my position as a moderator.

I made my remarks with no crown whatsoever, by the way. But if you feel it’s worth a Pit thread, knock yourself out. I’m behind in the rankings anyway.

Opal’s going to take this to the Pit, right?

I swear, I could set my watch to this board.

Naw, Opal’s not gonna Pit Coldie. That might put him ahead in the ratings! :wink:

I want to nominate something that Cisco said that, while a little disgusting (perhaps even uncalled for), had me rolling:

Hey! I’m in the Page O’ One-Liners three times! When did I become funny?

One of them is the tenth one down. matt are you responsible for this?

Funniest thing in the Page O’ Fools

With all due respect Coldfire, I also did not take your post as being “friendly advice”. In fact, I have noticed that many of your replies to Opalcat are actually quite unfriendly. JMO