Heads-up for Simpsons Fans

**Barnes&Noble CEO: What’s this? What IDIOT remaindered the Simpsons Guide!? It was selling like mad at an unbelievable mark-up! THAT BOOK ALONE WAS KEEPING THIS COMPANY AFLOAT
GIL looks nervous and loosens tie.

I still haven’t gotten my e-mail saying it shipped.

I say that they got a massive order of them and went “shit we only had three of them! order more! order more!!”

Is there a specific episode which signals the JTS moment?

Mine arrived today.

Aw no way!

Totally not fair! Mine hasn’t even shipped yet.

Mine arrived on Friday. I’ve been reading it all weekend.

Oh you both can go straight to hell.

I’m dying for this thing cuz I have NOTHING TO READ…

No, but the last truly GREAT episode is the season 11 finale, “Behind the Laughter.”

There are a few good ones afterwords (and even a few downright stinkers before it), but that’s my end point for the show.

But it comes with your choice of free toppings.

Just got another e-mail saying it was delayed another 30 (!!!) days.

I hate all of you who have a book. Every. Single. One of you

I got that too.

I just went down to the local B&N and paid the extra $10 just to make sure I got a copy.

What are toppings?

The best part is you have to sign in and TELL THEM YOU STILL WANT THE BOOK or they’ll automatically cancel your order. Really? The default is cancellation?

Doesn’t their system tell them how many they have in stock, so they can stop taking orders when they run out?

I click on the “I still want this” link, and nothing changes on their page. Why do I have a feeling I won’t be getting the book at all? :frowning:

Where are you seeing the “I still want this” button?

just calm down darn diddly arn.

That’s cheap enough, I guess, but the Wiki has me spoiled.

I got an email from B&N about my order, saying they would cancel the order unless I told them not to. I followed a link, put in my email address and order number, and then had “I still want this” and “Cancel” options. It worked the third time I did it, and I got an email telling me my order was extended by 30 days.

Same here. It does seem strange to oversell then send a message saying “Yo, you still want this?”

What can I do with $20?

Only seasons 1-20? What about the other half?