"Heeeere He Comes to Save the Daaaay!"

From today’s AP Newswire:

Researchers say they have produced mice who keep building new muscle well into their old age. The lead researcher says, “They’re like Schwarzenegger mice.”

Great. Just what we need. The world being taken over by Schwarzenegger mice.

I know humans think they are all evolved and whatnot, but I don’t think we are at the point where we should start creating competition for top-of-the-food-chain status.

And, quite frankly, I don’t like the human version of Schwarzenegger all that much.

That should make those ‘small animal squished by woman in high heels’ flicks more interesting.

[squeaky voice]
[sub]Step on me, huh, b*tch. I DON’T THINK SO! Ungh![/sub]
::sound of female body flying across the room, landing with a thud::

Hm. Wonder if I could score one of those mice. My cat needs a serious attitude adjustment.

What, they vote Republican and marry little, tiny Maria Shrivers?

No, it means that they demand gourmet cheese and if you don’t hand it over, they warn you “Ah’ll be beck.”

Then they return with a teeny little flamethrower and barbecue yer toes.

I heard that the Republicans are grooming one for public office – probably director in charge of cheese surplus.

Next year’s Academy Award winner for best documentary, “Pumping Edam”.

Cool! I want one of these. A few should cheer up the cats that hang around this house. [sub]Mwahahahahaha[/sub]

Oh, and Eve, way to stick a cartoon jingle in my head that will probably be there for a week. Here’s one back at you:

"Fiddle diddle dee
fiddle diddle day
All the mice are feelin’ gay

Fiddle diddle dee
fiddle diddle day
Herman’s come to stay.

When Catnip, the cat
sees Herman, the mouse
Catnip, the cat
packs his bags and leave the house."

Damn I’m ancient…

I thought this thread was gonna either be about Mighty Mouse or Andy Kaufman…

Ah, the best laid plans of mice.
And men.
What?
And men. The best laid plans of mice and men.
What have men got to do with it?