Heh. Father sues over sons "traumatized" by lesbian book

I invite you to take this to Great Debates where it will suffer its rightful disembowelment.

No need. Just an observation.

It’s spelled “halucination.”

Psssst! Miller! Over here! It’s hallucination (and I agree with you).

Dammit.

While I can’t speak for all Dopers, I think they’re equally stupid.

People just need to start getting the fuck over stuff that shouldn’t be a big deal.

EDIT: I wrote this before reading the followup posts. I apologize for any unwanted hijackiness in this post.

wrong thread

Yes; with straight women, you just have to guess.

I’m just wondering in how many Doper bedrooms of the F/F SSA persuasion the line “R.T.F.M.” will be used tonight! :smiley:

There’s a book I read once. In one of the chapters two girls get their father drunk, both have sex with him and bear him children.

In another chapter a guy rapes his half sister, the her full brother murders him. The father of all of these fine upstanding young people had a guy killed so he could marry the widow.

And one gal poses as a prostitute, seduces her father in law, and has a child by him.

Let’s not forget the guy who marries his half sister, but lets another guy take her as his concubine for a while.

I could go on but I expect you know what I’m talking about. What a dreadful book, it should be taken out of every library and store!

Na na nana eggman the Walrus.

You think maybe that was the plan?

Now I have this image :

Lesbian # 1 : “How did you give me such an incredible orgasm ?!”

Lesbian # 2, waving manual : “Because, you magnificent bitch, I read your book !

Lesbians AND a World War II reference ! How cool is that ?!

It’s no different than getting a car without a manual. If it’s having trouble warming up, just poke around under the hood for a while.

Heh.

Of course, I’ve never heard my car say, “Okay OKAY OKAY!

Damn it, I was trying to get some work done today…

Question never answered in this thread – are there any lesbians who don’t like cunnilingus? What do they do instead?

See, if your library had the manual, you’d know.

They do the manual, of course.

Definitely not the stick.