Heh. Father sues over sons "traumatized" by lesbian book

[QUOTE=Mr. Moto]
I find it funny, though, that people rightly condemn silliness like this, but when someone claims emotional damage from hearing “under God” that case is given a respectful hearing around here.
[/QUOTE]
I invite you to take this to Great Debates where it will suffer its rightful disembowelment.

No need. Just an observation.

[QUOTE=Mr. Moto]
No need. Just an observation.
[/QUOTE]

It’s spelled “halucination.”

[QUOTE=Miller]
It’s spelled “halucination.”
[/QUOTE]
Psssst! Miller! Over here! It’s hallucination (and I agree with you).

Dammit.

[QUOTE=Mr. Moto]
I don’t want to debate this. This isn’t the right place for it.

I find it funny, though, that people rightly condemn silliness like this, but when someone claims emotional damage from hearing “under God” that case is given a respectful hearing around here.

Strange, isn’t it?
[/QUOTE]

While I can’t speak for all Dopers, I think they’re equally stupid.

People just need to start getting the fuck over stuff that shouldn’t be a big deal.

EDIT: I wrote this before reading the followup posts. I apologize for any unwanted hijackiness in this post.

wrong thread

[QUOTE=ShibbOleth]
Lesbians get a manual?!?
[/QUOTE]
Yes; with straight women, you just have to guess.

[QUOTE=Der Trihs]
Yes; with straight women, you just have to guess.
[/QUOTE]

I’m just wondering in how many Doper bedrooms of the F/F SSA persuasion the line “R.T.F.M.” will be used tonight! :smiley:

There’s a book I read once. In one of the chapters two girls get their father drunk, both have sex with him and bear him children.

In another chapter a guy rapes his half sister, the her full brother murders him. The father of all of these fine upstanding young people had a guy killed so he could marry the widow.

And one gal poses as a prostitute, seduces her father in law, and has a child by him.

Let’s not forget the guy who marries his half sister, but lets another guy take her as his concubine for a while.

I could go on but I expect you know what I’m talking about. What a dreadful book, it should be taken out of every library and store!

Na na nana eggman the Walrus.

You think maybe that was the plan?

[QUOTE=Polycarp]
I’m just wondering in how many Doper bedrooms of the F/F SSA persuasion the line “R.T.F.M.” will be used tonight! :smiley:
[/QUOTE]
Now I have this image :

Lesbian # 1 : “How did you give me such an incredible orgasm ?!”

Lesbian # 2, waving manual : “Because, you magnificent bitch, I read your book !”

Lesbians AND a World War II reference ! How cool is that ?!

It’s no different than getting a car without a manual. If it’s having trouble warming up, just poke around under the hood for a while.

[QUOTE=Shoshana]
If it’s having trouble warming up, just poke around under the hood for a while.
[/QUOTE]
Heh.

Of course, I’ve never heard my car say, “Okay OKAY OKAY!”

[QUOTE=Marley23]
Shame on you for mocking them, Der Trihs. How are those children supposed to focus on serving their country when their minds are filled with thoughts of the smooth bodies of beautiful women as they do naked, unspeakable things with each other?
[/QUOTE]

Damn it, I was trying to get some work done today…

Question never answered in this thread – are there any lesbians who don’t like cunnilingus? What do they do instead?

See, if your library had the manual, you’d know.

[QUOTE=BrainGlutton]
Question never answered in this thread – are there any lesbians who don’t like cunnilingus? What do they do instead?
[/QUOTE]

They do the manual, of course.

Definitely not the stick.