Heh welcome wagon's broke I guess

Well! Somebody’s bene paying attention!
:slight_smile:

Vanilla AbDANsolutely!!! wink

LuluBahrain Oh? Closer than I thought! keeps rubbing feet, in detail!

How do you rub feet in detail?

Attention to every single detail …
Careful attention to every little bitty bit …

start at yer toes and rub every square inch … working upward …

you know, in detail…:smiley:

you do detailing?

:dubious:

Really, I would like a pinstripe on the side of my big ol’ foot. Maybe some flames at the heel.

Really, I would like a pinstripe on the side of my big ol’ foot. Maybe some flames at the heel.

Ahh! A 1920’s Style double posting. Sorry!
and rest assured that is the first and last time I will use that phrase. I know people are tired of it, but I couldn’t resist.

Resistance is futile. :dubious:

Thank you so much for that entertaining cite Wyatt

I laughed so hard I 'bout pee’d my pants:D It is nice to see that I am truly not alone…The Pervs…The Pervs are everywhere:eek:

shuddres at the thought of the next full moon

dagnabbitt…there goes another typo:smack:

That’s not a typo in Canada. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi there! I’m super new!! (like totally)

I’ve been lurking here for quite a while and have to say:
You people . . . Crack. Me. Up.

Such lovely, dry, sarcastic humor. My favorite!!

This is a good place.

climbs into Welcome Wagon

From one super new member to another: Welcome, PalJuicy!

So… I’m minding my own bidness, hanging out at theGFs place, when what do I see? A NEWBIE thread! Wanting WELCOMES! Browsing through, I see my name mentioned, sooooo…

Any newbies wanting a welcome, I’m giving fair warning - here’s a link to the first Welcome Wagon thread. That’ll give you a good idea what these things are like. The first one is closed, and the second Welcome Wagon thread is pretty long as is (not to mention too old) so I’m only posting it here as more example of what to expect, please no bumping.

If there is interest in restarting the thread though, I’ll open up a new Welcome Wagon thread and gladly have a go at the lot of you.

Should I read the thread first?

Yes, absolutely.

I read about 20 of Crunchy Frog’s posts and I can quite assuredly state that I do not need an extra orifice torn open at this time. :smiley:

so… how many of your details would you like … done?

oh… and HI alla rest of the newbies!