Heh welcome wagon's broke I guess

Darkhold,
your profile says youre from Wyoming.
Fess up.
Most of us know there IS no such place.

So where are ya from, really?
:wink:

vanilla,

You ever see that old Garfield cartoon? “Wyoming is Italian for ‘no state here’…think about it. You ever meet anyone from Wyoming?” (quoting from memory)

I laughed pretty hard b/c it just feels so true. But yes I was born and raised in the good old equality state.

Heh!

Careful what you wish for, Darkhold! Seems that Q.E.D. is on to your evil little plot here. :smiley:

WomanofScorn, is your sig
“Can I help you? What I can do for you?”
from the elderly man in the Wal-Mart commercial?

If so, that’s funny…I always found that line amusing as well.

If not, it’s still funny.

carefully wiping his feet on the door mat
Sorry Rocky.

*sigh Thanks Dreamer but I’m afraid
PIMVFLNDTSTIWAWIDB

preview is my vaguely familiar looking neighbor down the street that I wave at when I drive by
I’m in the S.F. Bay Area, folks don’t make friends here as fast as they did when I was growing up in Toto-Land.

Ok, I’ll cooperate. lulubahrain come on over here, darlin’, I’ll love you!:smiley:

Hi, Vanilla, call me Dan!
Welcome to the boards, EddyTeddyFreddy and slotar
there that should stop That whining

Puuuurrrrrrrrr…

Thank you so much, Wyatt, for the official welcome to the SDMB!

PUUUUURRRRRRRRRR…

peritrochoid - If I am parsing this correctly.
peri - beyond, around. as in perimeter
trochid - the kinds of art you used to make with a Spirograph

Another Newbie chiming in. (I’ve already been welcomed, so I’m heading straight for the hot tub. I have some wonderful aged tawny port to share, if anyone is interested. But you have to bring the dark chocolate to go with it.)

peritrochoid - If I am parsing this correctly.
peri - beyond, around. as in perimeter
trochid - the kinds of art you used to make with a Spirograph

Does that make you Spirograph groupie, or a picture frame?

Anyway, it’s Friday afternoon. All my braincells have been beaten into submission.

I think I was welcomed back near the beginning, but my post count has gone up so exponentially I’ve forgotten. I figger at this rate I’ll hit a googol-post around next March and a googolplex-post six months later. For god’s sake, man, run…run for your very sanity. And welcome.

*Pauses to examine Chefguy’s post count and his registration date … Daaaaaaayam! You is a postin’ fiend!!!
… Ya know, when folks carry 16 posts-a-day averages … well, there’s a potential need for a support group … so, try to hold your current moderate pace …

This seemed as good a place as any to beef up my post stats.

FWIW I got a newbie nod fairly quickly.

And the hot tub is a pretty nice place to hang out and relax. Think I’ll join Doebi back there.

I’ll second that!!! (see post count…)
Thanks, Doebi! I read that definition and was trying to think of the name Spirograph. Man that was the COOLEST toy!
And welcome to all the newbies! My welcome was a rather heated religious debate in GD. I don’t go in there much anymore…

Do you think maybe the fact that Chefguy lives in Alaska has anything to do with his high post count, or am I just coming off as a pompous suburbanite?

::waves to all the newbies, then pulls pickup truck to the side of the road and offers a thermos of hot coffee to Darkhold::

I knew one of the 18 actual residents of my fomer home state would show up sooner or later!

koee
(formerly of Cody, then Cheyenne)

koeeoaddi,

how did you excape exactly? Everytime I try to go over the wire the snipers get me in the legs and drag me back.

Wyatt-

I’m here now. Get started on the lovin’. Be creative.

[hijack]It was a windy night, Darkhold. Couldn’t see the barn for dust. When it cleared the whole 'addi family found itself over two mountain ranges and in the Emerald City (our little dog too).

Snipers? Pffffff. Just go outside and plant some new trees or forget to nail something down. It could happen to you too.[/wind hijack]

I’ve seen Wyatt in other threads… you’re playing with FIRE, girl! :smiley:

Weeeellllll, lil’ darlin’!
Consider the lovin’ commenced!

*starts from the rib cage tracing down to be sure to find the correctly owned feet and begins extremely excellent foot massage … *

and we kin pick up the pace on ‘dessert’ at Thanksgiving time, when I’ll be importing my actual feet, body attached, to a desert near you! :smiley:

Wyatt-

I have some really big feet so that massage might take a little while. And I am not actually in Bahrain (which makes me very sad to say) right now. I was supposed to be visiting there this month but , alas, I had to cancel. I am up north of you right now. In “The Home of the Recall”