Help me diagnose my speech impediment

I tend to accidentally combine the first part of a word with the second part of the next word - i.e., saying “Atlantic” when I think “Atlanta Olympic.” Is there a name for this tendency?

This sounds like anticipatory error, a type of phonemic paraphasia.

This sounds like anticiparror, a type of phonemiphasia.


FWIW this would be called a 'language disorder," not a speech impediment.