Help me find a song?

I have this song stuck in my head. I don’t know where it came from and I only remember part of the lyrics. I’m not even sure if this is exactly correct. But here it is:

“Carry me back to my home”

The only part I’m really certain about is “Carry me back”.

I’ve searched Youtube and played whatever tunes I could find but no luck.

This song can best be described as very melodic. It sounds like it may be sung by a Scottish or English band although I could easily be wrong about that.

Any help for me?

Led Zeppelin - Rock & Roll

Carry me back, carry me back
Carry me back, baby, to where I’m from

It would help if you would list the tunes that you’ve already found and ruled out.

Also, when asking this sort of question, it helps if you tell us whether the singer was male or female (really, you’re not being sexist to notice), a duo, a group, or whatever.

It’ll probably turn out the words are actually, “Bär mig tillbaka till mitt hem.”

OK. Here are some of the artists I have eliminated so far:

tommy james
the rascals
young rascals
michael schulte
blues saraceno
the werks
greg hoy
judson cole
the living end
mac wiseman & the bashful brothers
josh wilson
old crow
merle haggard
pipe dream

I think it is at least one male voice and I seem to remember there are some strings playing.

I also think it’s a fairly popular song. I have heard it in more than one context.

I wish I could be more help.

P.S. It’s not the Led Zeppelin song.

Whoo Hoo! Found it. It’s Glass Tiger.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=youtube+carry+me+back+to+my+town&qpvt=youtube+carry+me+back+to+my+town&view=detail&mid=B1B918B2B019374EA908B1B918B2B019374EA908&FORM=VRDGAR

Carry me back to my town.

I don’t know why I thought they were Scottish (they are Canadian). But in the video, you can see them getting off an airplane and on the stairs it says “Glascow”. I don’t know why.

I had forgotten all about that song. It does have a Scottish rhythm to it. And it’s filmed in Glasgow, clearly. The lead singer reminds me a bit of Christian Kane (with a broken nose) for some reason.

I just found out the lead singer is Alan Frew and he was born in Coatbridge Scotland. Go figure.

I sure do wish I could figure out how it got stuck in my brain. I figure it must have played in some movie. But I can’t find any movie that used that song.