Help me find a WWII-era German educational comic—the "career path" of a German boy, from Hitler Youth to Conscript to Reservist/Retiree

Like it says in the title. It’s something I found and downloaded, once, for writing reference, but is hidden beyond easy discovery in my rat’s nest of files.

Basically, a simple black & white comic (I seem to recall the version I saw had English translations of the written parts), starting with a cartoon of a little kid, with an arrow leading to an older kid in a Hitler Youth uniform, with the legend “Hitler Youth, Age to ”, with an arrow leading from that to a cartoon of a young adult in Wehrmacht uniform, with a legend something like “Mandatory National Service, Age 18-20,” and leading on and occasionally branching off sort of like a flow chart with a typical projected “career path” of a boy/man in the Reich, with bits like “5 years active reserve,” “10 years inactive reserve,” a side branch one with “invalided out” for a cheerful little guy in uniform, with one crutch and one leg (!), all the way to retirement age. I don’t recall if it ended with a happy little tombstone or not.

It certainly looked period-appropriate, in quality and style, but I don’t even know if it was Nazi educational material/propaganda, Allied educational material/propaganda (a la Disney’s Education for Death), or what.

I’m pretty confident it isn’t just something I hallucinated after huffing Afrin, but…can anyone enlighten me?

Berlin by Jason Lutes, is along the right line, but not what you describe.

Nora Krug’s Heimat is similar too.

https://nora-krug.com/

The site below is chock full of Nazi propaganda and related material. I have not searched it for what you’re asking but may be worth a look. Even if it’s not there, I think you may find it interesting.

ETA: Here is another link to the same site that may also help your search.