Help me pick a new hairstyle

As much as I would like new glasses (I desperately need to update my prescription…), I don’t have money for it and I don’t know when I will. My current glasses have the advantages of being here, I have backups for them, and I have sunglasses for them.

So, sorry ladies. No go, unless you’re paying. =^_^=

This website has some really affordable glasses. I am not sure what your budget is, but I have gotten several pairs from here, including sunglasses, FWIW.

Nice, Tyger! Your new hair definitely suits you.

I love it Tyger. Wow, they did a really nice job. You will not believe all the stuff you can do with this style with some hair spray and wax. Tonight I did an up do for the Music Hall and I just wet it a bit and restyled it from my day job look. I hope you like it too.

The group I went to see literally blew my gown down! They are called TAO and they are from Japan touring in the US and Canada. They got two standing ovations and earned it. It was a lot more then drumming, it was just an indescribably awesome experience!

I wear reading glasses and have the Laura Ashley and the squarish one that zweisamkeit posted. I got them for 7 dollars a piece at Walmart. It sounds like you need to see an eye doctor and in my local paper they offer free eye exams from time to time. If you get the prescription shop around online for the lowest prices.

I wish you the best on your makeover and love the new doo! :slight_smile:

I see earlier that you’ve had the frames since high school; have you had the lenses since high school, too? If so I am gonna yell at you until you go get new glasses! Your eyes need to get checked and your scrip tweaked at least every 2 years, missy.

I’d go to a cheap eye exam and get glasses at Walmart or at Zenni optical. I know people who’ve gotten them from Zenni and loved them.

You deserve to look awesome and let your personality shine. :slight_smile:

You look great! It’s a very flattering cut on you. And you’re glasses look fine with it.

I’ve bought from Zenni, but found the quality just ok and the shipping speed suppppppper slow. My last pair was from here, which is a titch more expensive, but great great quality and super fast. There are also coupons around if you Google.

And seriously: you probably need a new prescription anyway. You can get an eye exam at Walmart for like, $30, then maybe on the next pay check pick up some new, buy one get one free, $30 glasses. Voila! Don’t let the fear of price stop ya, there’s lots of good deals to be had.

Darn! I can’t access Facebook at work! I’ll look when I get home.

I disagree on the latter part. Around here, bold glasses are quite common among the executive set.

As a style suggestion–how 'bout ones like mine? They’d be perfect for you.
–They’ve got nerd cred
–They have bold lines that will balance your face
–They’re semi cat-eye!

Same here, the bolder the better - probably because we have to dress “business professional”, so people take the opportunity to get funky if they wear glasses. I haven’t seen a pair of glasses at an eyeglass store that I wouldn’t be able to wear to work.

Paycheck?

Ok, I’ll put new eyeglasses on my list of things to buy after I get some money.

Oui, paycheck. I suppose I just assumed you have a job- if you don’t have a paycheck, swap that word out for however it is you procure monetary funds to live.

Ooh. Cool cut. I like it. Provides balance. Very nice.