Help me remember an old, short-lived Discovery network show about keeping house

I say ‘Discover Network’ because I do not remember which channel it appeared on and say ‘about keeping house’ because it wasn’t a hoarder or real disgusting type clean up. It’s big gimmick was swabbing your house surfaces and finding what was growing there.

Two episodes that I remember was a house where college students lived. If I remember correctly, it looked a bit neater than the usual depictions of a frat house, but they had a reptile/turtle/amphibian tank (I don’t remember exactly which) that lived on the kitchen table. The swab team found germs common with these types of enclosures that will kill you bad if ingested all over the table and some dishes too, I think. The moral of that story was: Don’t house animals on your kitchen table.

The other was a super neat and clean sister who called them to chastise her younger sister who did not keep a super neat and clean house. Not a particularly dirty house, the younger sister was not that into dusting and wiping and not leaving clothes on the couch. Welp, the older sister had a toddler and, you can guess, there was feces ALL OVER the older sister’s surfaces. They younger, not so much. The moral here? Babies leave shit all over your house, literally.

Does anyone remember this show and what it was called?

As an aside and tangent: Short-lived, long or short ‘i’?

How Clean Is Your House?, perhaps.

It looks like the US made a version of this show. The kids in the college house were definitely USAian.

The Wikipedia article mentions a US version on the Lifetime channel, starring the same two British women as the UK original.

Well then, yeah! Thanks!