Help me remember/find an old "similar actresses" post.

It’s not in this thread that was started in 2005 and was recently resurrected and has been floating around in CS for a while. Actors/actresses you think are the same person - Cafe Society - Straight Dope Message Board And it’s not in the thread that’s linked to in that thread. But it’s probably a similar vintage (ten years old or more.)

Here’s what I remember: it involved three easily confused French actresses. I’m pretty sure two of them were Juliette Binoche and Audrey Tatou, but I can’t remember the third. In the thread, one poster made a statement like “Juliette Binoche is not (other actress.)” And then another poster quoted that post and said something like “But she’s still Audrey Tatou, right?”

Whenever an old “similar actors and actresses” thread gets resurrected, I always scan through the thread looking for that exchange because it cracked me up at the time but I can never remember who the third actress was or the order they were listed. Help?

Julia Ormond.

Apropos of nothing, I’d love to see Face/Off remade with Gary Bussey and Nick Nolte as the two dudes.

Hey, make it a new franchise. You could do one with Johnny Depp and Skeet Ulrich, one with Tom Hardy and Logan Marshall-Green, and another with Timothy Olyphant and Josh Duhamel. Add a female chapter with Natalie Portman and Keira Knightley.

It would be the most confusing franchise of all time.

Thanks TOWP! No wonder I could never find the post in a “similar actors” thread – that’s not the kind of thread it was! :smack:
(It’s still a damn funny post though…)