Help me spend one HUNDRED dollars!

Okay, ‘hundred’ is officially one of those words that looks mispelled even when it’s not. To me, anyway.

ahem But to the subject at hand. I recently received a $100 Amazon.com gift certificate from work and don’t know what to spend it on.

I was originally going to spend it on the Slayers Try box set since I’m both an anime whore and a box set whore, but <anime whore> if Try follows the same trends as Next </anime whore>, then it’s probably not really worth getting.

Also on my anime whoredom list is the Irresponsible Captain Tylor box set.

Other things I want to get:
The Godfather box set
Erasure (written by a prof of mine)
The Requiem for a Dream DVD (if I don’t have it already) and soundtrack
A book on starting your own business (suggestions?)
The Sandman graphic novels that I don’t have (which would be all but 2 of 'em)
laid (ha-ha)
Some video game
And, um, other stuff.

So, and this is where I fish for suggestions, what would you get if you had $100 to spend at the Amazon superstore?

Hmm,

I would buy half of the Kate Bush anthology, This Woman’s Work.

I will be buying the Godfather box set tomorrow!

So, that’s my vote. Also, when buying from amazon, I always check http://www.dvdtalk.com/coupons.html for their latest coupons.

Now that Amazon sells things like tools and toys as well as their books/music/movies, I’d have too many choices altogether. Don’t know where to begin.

Seeing as you’re into Sandman, how about Angels and Visitations?

That is, if Amazon even managed to get ahold any of the ellusive copies… would cost a pretty penny too methinks.

Oh. You have to spend it on Amazon.

I was going to say something about two bottles of good italian red wine, fresh pasta, fresh tomatoes, garlic, basil, some good parmesan cheese, a fresh loaf of good bread (let’s see, that’s not even to $70 yet). Oh hell, just send it to me, I’ll let you know what I get.

Well, if I didn’t already have them, I would get:
Partners in Necessity
Plan B and
Pilot’s Choice.

After that American Gods and The Adventures of Kavalier and Clay.

And, of course, it goes without saying that you need to get these.