Help me with my hair (need help pretty fast ;) )

Yeah, at this point it’s about what image do you want to project. Do you want to look like Rumpled Movie Star, Russian Mobster, Jovial Life Of The Party, or what? I’ll add that, if you are going bald, shorter is better. Combovers are Not Cool, and embracing the baldness is far better than trying to hide it.

Longer. The short haircut seems a bit…generic. I hate to say that because it seems like a cut many men have, but I like yours a bit longer.

I’d definitely get a mullet- that way you get the best of both worlds!

Nope, baldness is not an issue. As for the look - I work management in construction, so the rough look isn’t all that wrong there, but neither is the longer hair.

You don’t want to mess with my Genghis Claus look :wink:

Mullets are so far out, I can’t even see them due to the curvature of the earth. Not meaning to offend you, but that’s a fact.

I think you just got whooshed – see, it’s ruffled your hair! :wink:

I vote for long. It’s way more stylish and “hip” (do you kids use that word anymore? ;)) than the boring buzz cut, which just looks ordinary and even a bit thuggish. Yeah, this picture illustrates the thuggish impression.

You’re too handsome to look mean. The longer hair makes you look much more approachable.

Well, hmpfr… my opposition towards mullets still stands folds hands over chest :cool:

How could they ever be considered a proper hair cut?

Thank you, and everyone!

But that picture was taken at a gun range in Riga, where most of the locals actually looked a bit like that. So I thought I’d fit right in :smiley:

(my thug look generally more goes in the direction of a chubby Jason Statham, rather than the scruffy wifebeatershirt look)

I vote for somewhere in between. I don’t really like the buzz cut on you, but I think somewhat shorter than you have now would be nice.

Hey since I said such nice things about you and your hair can you say something sexy to me in Icelandic? :slight_smile:

Granted, Icelandic reads kind of funny to me so I’m not sure if it will look sexy, but still…

rawr!

Fyrir þig, sæta, geri ég hvað sem er! Vill endilega eiða eilífðinni horfandis djúpt í augun á þér, á meðan varir okkar mætast.

(a translation will be given after a few guesses have been made)

“Fair pig, sit here and have some hair!”

“You can smell my dick anytime!”
And also, long hair. That first style looks very nice on you. Everybody and their daddy does short hair.

Fair pig, sit, here have some air! We’ll entangle with elf horses but i again as usual, mean very other toast.

Wow, Icelandic dudes really know how to sweet talk a girl…

Oo I definitely prefer the shorter hair-much more modern and makes you look younger.

The longer hair is more flattering, not that you need anymore flattering. :wink: You look good either way, but the short makes you look like you’ll whoop anyones ass, anytime. The long makes you look friendly.

Not quite :slight_smile:

Fyrir þig, sæta, geri ég hvað sem er! Vill endilega eiða eilífðinni horfandis djúpt í augun á þér, á meðan varir okkar mætast.

Pretty much means:

For you, beautiful, I will do whatever you want. Would most of all want to spend eternity gazing into your eyes, while our lips meet.

Yeeeeah…much much sexier in English. But only because I understand English :wink:

quiver

I like the first picture best, but I was a teenager in the 70’s, and I still think longer hair is sexy.

Aside: My boss has a mullet. I kid you not. I tease him about it. It’s steel gray.

Okay, so where are the Icelandic women in this thread? (C’mon, Worm, get some of your countrywomen to sign up here.)