Help me with my hair (need help pretty fast ;) )

Sunspace, you know I’m a greedy guy, I don’t like sharing :smiley:

I’ve also checked with some of my girlfriends (female friends?, girls I know? how do you say that?) and longer seems to come out ahead, both there and here.

So a slight trim it is. Will post an afterpic tomorrow, to show you how it turns out.

And yet again! Thank you all for the great advice, input, and compliments - it’s been a great thread :wink:

When your buddy loses a bet, and I’ve got the clippers. I’ve given at least two that I can distinctly recall, one lasted for the night and the other lasted a week. Good times. I’ve still got my clippers for when you change your mind.

Remind me not to enter a bet with you, that I won’t win :slight_smile:

As everyone was so helpful for me, I feel it’s only fair that I chime in as well!

I’m going to be as unhelpful as possible though. I mean, I can’t figure my own hair out, let alone anybody else’s! :wink:

You look good with either style. But I agree with Scarlett67, you’ve got a really nice hair color and it’d be a shame to hide that with such a short haircut. I say just trim it a bit. Might be what I end up doing, too.

ETA: Let’s go together! Maybe get some mani/pedis! :wink:

Sure I’m game! As long as you can get a time at Hársmidjan in Kópavogur tomorrow morning :slight_smile:

Oh, damn, I could’ve sworn you had made your appointment at Bob Marley in Itoigawa. :frowning:

I’ll have to take a raincheck.

You are a really good looking young man. Go for the trim. That pic is really nice.

This. I really like the longer style over the buzzcut – it makes you distinctive. But if you want to dispense with the hair-in-my-eyes deal, somewhat shorter looks really good on you.

As an exercise I tried to squint a bit and see if I could imagine what you’d look like with a short spiky style… not the buzz, but say two inches long on top and a quarter inch with clippers around the sides and back. I am, however, really bad at imagining such things, so I think that one could go either way.

I like both - I know this isn’t heplful.

The long hair looks more like a writer or poet - I think it’s a very romantic look.

The short gives off a Jason Stathan vibe.

I can’t wait to see the photo tomorrow.

So what’s the story with the professional photographer?

I think a fairly traditional short-back-and-sides would look AWESOME on Wormy.

I seem to be the only Swedish speaking Icelandic who does a blog in Swedish. So when the Icelandic economy went belly up, a few Swedish magazines found my blog and wanted to meet for a chat/interview. With that, they apparently needed pictures and hence I got to play Kate Moss in the lavafields outside Reykjavik.

But I had to slug through snow and help the photographer carry heavy stuff; I don’t think Kate Moss has to do that :frowning:

Ok, back from the hairdresser and styled as she wanted.

Pics taken by my co-worker, just outside the office. Hence the lack of interesting backgrounds.

Here’s one, and there are a few more in the album as well.

Nice! She did good.

Nummy

Glad you like it blush

Also, I told the hairdresser I used to have it real damn short (for some last minute input) and she was really surprised! Asked me why in the world I did that, since she liked my hair :cool:

It works. :slight_smile:

Er, not that I’m an expert on evaluating other guys’ looks or anything…

Still, I appreciate it :wink:

Veddy veddy nice - I’m glad you kept the facial hair.

Looks good! It seems like the perfect compromise.