Heroes 9/22

So folks actually believe that Mama Petrelli is Sylar’s mother? Her powers must extend over the TV!

I’m thinking they could have made that more confusing, but it would’ve been extremely difficult. :confused:

Niki turned into Tracy Flick?

It’s not Nikki. Nikki’s dead. She’s Jessica. The actual Jessica, who apparently never really died.

A couple of other notes about small roles in tonight’s episodes: I enjoyed seeing William Katt aka The Greatest American Hero get frozen by Is-she-or-isn’t-she- Niki; and I also noticed Francis Capra aka Weevil from Veronica Mars.

I’m just glad Mohinder got some. But really, Maya, last week you were gooey for Gabriel, now you’re doing Mo on a lab table? And you were in a convent a month ago!

Yeah, don’t blame her either

First they un-kill Maya, now this? Why can’t she just go away?

Any spec about Future Peter’s new ability, putting someone into someone else’s body and how that would work?

Also would Ando really betray Hiro? Does Ando really have abilities in the future or could that have been someone else (Peter) changing their appearance? I refuse to believe Ando would betray Hiro and I think it’s someone else.
By the way, I met James Kyson Lee (Ando) at Dragon*Con, and chatted with him for a couple minutes, he seems like a nice guy. Also met Hayden but they were whizzing people by her so fast there wasn’t much time to chat.

Man, that Sylar-surgery is gross. But at least he tidied up

They really should of left some of these people dead. They keep on adding lots of characters, but can only seem to get rid of a few. Soon the cast will be in the thousands if they keep this up.

I was going to start calling Mama Petrelli Ambiguously Evil Mom, but it is seeming less Ambiguous by the minute.

I loved both episodes. Yeah, we can still recite the dialogue along with the characters, (“He won’t be back.”
“Why?”
“He got what he came for.”) but what a fun show.

Sylar had the best lines of the night with “That’s disgusting” and “Ouch.”

I’ll feel stupid for it later after I think about it a little more and realize the silly parts, but at the moment I loved it. Definitely feels like the show is back after a so-so season last year. I just hope they can hang on to the reins as the plot gets more and more out of control.

ETA: I skipped the hour long pre-show hoopla. Did I miss anything interesting?

I love how they finally resolved the “does Sylar eat people’s brains?” thing. Could not have been better.:smiley:

I think it’s a self-fulfilling prophecy. Hiro’s going to treat Ando differently and become more and more suspicious of him because he saw Ando kill him. Because of that they’re going to break apart and Ando will eventually try and kill him. But then again, we don’t know how far in the future Hiro went.

I liked the premiere. Eventually, though, Tim Kring has got to find some balls and kill off a major character for real. So far, it seems only D.L. and Alejandro have stayed dead.

And Issac.

You have a point about the self-fullfilling prophecy though, we did see that getting started. But Ando would have to get one of Mohinder’s shots to have a power because we already know that he either doesn’t have a power or it is such a weak and useless power that Sylar didn’t want to bother with it since Sylar had said Ando wasn’t worth his time.

There’s also the possibility that Hiro betrayed Ando. We don’t know who the villian was there.

Which, of course means that it will turn out to be the key to defeating Sylar and/or Solving the Big Mystery And Setting Things Right.

And the writers Have Never Heard Of A Movie Called The Fly.
Still good though.

Andre Royo, Bubbles from The Wire, was in the credits. But I couldn’t figure out who he was at all.

The evil black guy, speaking of people from The Wire, was Marlo Stanfield.

Maybe Bubbles was the mystic guy in the desert?

So according to the Prophetic Dream Sequence[sup]TM[/sup] not only do we have the return of a fully powered Sylar but also Adam Monroe and evil Parkman, as well as all the escaped supervillains. This is going to be a big mess to clean up.

Any bets that this season will end with Nathan getting mortally wounded, and then getting mysteriously healed again at the start of season 4?

Was it just me, or was there an obvious homage to Halloween when Claire was in the closet hiding with the knife?