Heroin Should Be Illegal

Why - what the fuck have the children ever done for ME!?

I don’t know that he has - I just recognized the bugfuck rhetoric.

I believe the idea is that heroin is illegal and yet people die from opiate overdoses, therefore making drugs illegal hasn’t stopped people from using drugs. Therefore all thought of gun control is bad and you should feel bad. Of course, by that logic (and I’m bending that word to its breaking point) we might as well do away with all laws - speeders and drunk drivers prove that the road code can be chucked, murders happening prove making murder a crime is silly and so on.
Forget about it, Jake, it’s Guntown.

Militantly retarded, yes. He was arguing that taxation is theft in GD last week. Also, meth!

I may not have grasped all the subtleties of this punning thing.

It wasn’t apparent the OP was actually referring to gun control, but I guess there’s a methadone to his madness.

all opiates/opioids painkillers (codeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone to name popular ones) turn into morphine by liver. In Canada or UK you can buy codeine pills with no prescription in any pharmacy, codeine turns into morphine. street heroin turns into morphine. heroin is an illegal version of morphine, in the end its the same thing

[Hijack] I got dispatched to a residence for a call of a possible heroin overdose. When we arrived, the guy was gone. His wife was frantically trying to do chest compressions to keep him alive (if he DID survive, his brain would have been mush, anyway).

The needle was still sticking out of his arm. The cops were there, and they started looking to see if there was more heroin around.

His wife informed us that he was out of heroin, so he’d been boiling his Fentanyl patches, and injecting the “broth” into his arm instead. [/hijack]

The…he…what the ever loving fuck is this I can’t even. Jesus.

It’s what you might call a hardcore, desperate addict.

Not at all. A good pun thread always gives me a buzz.

You ain’t kidding.

Superdude, I shared that story with my partner, Nurse Badass. She was literally speechless for a moment.

Then she told me about the nursing student she knew who was found on the floor unconscious and a gnat’s wing from coding…because she had taken a Fentanyl patch off a patient and chewed it like a piece of gum.

The point of the OP is that if drug users are banned only drugs will do guns, also, that your dumb.

I’ve seen that, too.

that my dumb…what’s the rest of the sentence? My dumb what?

Obviously, he misspelled “ur”. He meant “ur dumb”.

The OP never came back to explain.

You’er dumb looking dog.

Yo dog I herd your dumb looking so I put a dumb looking dog in your dumb looking so you can look dumb while your dumb looking herd dog looks dumb.

I don’t know just where I’m going
But I’m goin’ to try for the kingdom if I can
'Cause it makes me feel like I’m a man
When I put a spike into my vein
Then I tell you things aren’t quite the same

When I’m rushing on my run
And I feel just like Jesus’ son
And I guess I just don’t know
And I guess that I just don’t know

“Beating heroin is child’s play compared to beating your childhood.”

― Stephen King, The Waste Lands
But I have two brothers – one works at McDonald’s, the other was sentenced to death in the gas chamber. My mother died of a drug overdose when I was three years old, my two sisters are prostitutes and my father sells drugs and human traffics. Recently, I met a girl who was released from a reformatory where she served time for smothering her illegitimate child to death. I love this girl very much and want to marry her. My problem is this: Shall I tell her about my brother who works at McDonald’s?

The OP is a misogynist.