Hey, am I real? You bet your ass I'm real!

The fact that my communications channel is electronic, and my presentation done in text does not diminish my reality. So take your “I am to busy with real people in real life to listen to cyber people” argument and shove it up your real asshole, OK?

Sheesh.

The Internet is electronic, the meeting virtual, but the ** people ** are real, human, and deserving of the same level of courtesy and respect that anyone you meet face to face. If your virtue is limited to the fact that you spend less time than you believe I do on something we both have to have done for you to get the insult off in the first place you are a pitiful sack of shit. More to the point, you are a pitiful sack of shit who just lost a virtual argument to a real person, and are pounding you real head on your keyboard because people all over the world know how stupid you ** really ** are. Bite me.

<p align=“center”>Tris</p>
{Note: I fixed the HTML, didn’t change the essential message. -Lynn}
[Note: This message has been edited by Lynn Bodoni]

Kinda like making a big speech with your fly open, huh?

And the problem with small furry animals
in corners is that, just occasionally,
one of them’s a mongoose.
Terry Pratchett, Witches Abroad

Not really. More like flubbing a line or two.

I think many people online forget that there are real faces behind these screen names.

I you wouldn’t something rude in someone’s presense, but you’d say it here, what does that make you?

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Someone who’s posting in the BBQ Pit, you dipshit.

(just kidding)

Rich

Uhh, not sure if Sealemon’s last post was aimed at me or not, but if it was, I’m not sure why it was.

I meant only to commiserate with Tris, and since I’m not flaming, I’d thought I’d better state my purpose. Didn’t mean to be rude.

Hell, no Flypside. I wasn’t flaming you.

The first part

was playing along with your comment. I thought your post was funny, actually.

The second part was answering the OP.

Sorry for the confusion.

The post was rude. (The opening post here) It’s the pit, and some things in life are not polite.

The “get a real life” counter to someone who spends a bit of time producing a quality post bugs me a whole lot. Snappy one liners have a place, in message boards. However, no one who reads the chaff that blows about this threshing floor of the Internet can be unaware that the parting shot one liner is the favorite final retreat position from total garbage. Someone, who realizes that the usual line of made-up horse shit isn’t making the cut in the conversation at hand, has to attack a new target. Smart people are geeks, right? So make fun of their social life.

The logical flaw, and the arrogant assumption it glosses over, is evident to anyone who spends any effort at communication. I might be able to put out finished prose, polished, and edited, in the same amount of time it takes this cyber thug to hunt and peck his one liner. I might be just home from a fascinating evening conversing with Congressbeasts, and heads of state. I might be working on my lap-top, in between boffing the current years Swimsuit Calendar’s models. There is no way to know who the hell I am. Who I am is not the point, and changing the subject to who I am is a logical fallacy.

Politer terms ok? The answer is the same. I am as real as you are cumwad, and I am also kicking your ass in the debate, so: ** Bite me. **

I would like to clear something up at this point. I am not real. And Miskatonic University is fictional.

Thank you.

Dr. Fidelius, Charlatan
Associate Curator Anomalous Paleontology, Miskatonic University
“You cannot reason a man out of a position he did not reach through reason.”

We apologise for the fault in the sig files. Those responsible have been sacked.

What? Doc, you are fictional. What a charlatan.

Dopeler effect:
The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

Miskatonic University is fictional? What happened to my tuition check? It cashed just fine.

Livin’ on Tums, Vitamin E and Rogaine

manhatten:

You did, of course, make out the check to Cthulhu and Azathoth, **S[/b}enior Headmasters, right? And as we understand that there is only so much writing space we encourage the use of the acronym…

pestilence and damnation…

Manhattan, I daresay the folks at MU installed Shub-Nigguroth as Bursar. And as we all know how many mouths she has to feed, well, I can hazard aguess as to where your tuition went…

Man, my posts on this thread have really been filmed in Confuso-Vision, huh?

I hope you weren’t thinking I was flaming you, Triskadecamus. My first post here was my agreement with what you were saying. Like I said there, it’s easy to throw quick one liners at an online handle; there’s no accountability.

I got no problem with the tone of your OP. The subject you are refering too deserve nothing better.

DrFidelius:Pursuant to the instructions on the application, I made my tuition check out to the

Central
Education
Committee for
Intensive
Learning

Now where did that money go…

Livin’ on Tums, Vitamin E and Rogaine

intelligent postings in this thread by:
Triskadecamus
Sealemon88

stupid people please follow the yellow line.
(to avoid confusion please take note that i didnt call the other postings stupid. i am saying this because some stupid berk might flame me for that statement of mine.)

bj0rn

clubs should be made out of cutton - to show good intendencies

No, not really. I did take advantage of it, I suppose, to get off another round of surly insults, which I hope you did not think were directed at you.

This damned pit is just too civilized.

Well, Tris the pit would have to be civilized. Truly you aren’t as harsh as you sound, no matter how many teeth you bare your bark is worse than your bite.

“I might be able to put out finished prose, polished, and edited, in the same amount of time it takes this cyber thug to hunt and peck his one liner. I might be just home from a fascinating evening conversing with Congressbeasts, and heads of state. I might be working on my lap-top, in between boffing the current years Swimsuit Calendar’s models. There is no way to know who the hell I am. Who I am is not the point, and changing the subject to who I am is a logical fallacy.
Politer terms ok? The answer is the same. I am as real as you are cumwad,”

Afterall, you’re really a sweetie from VA who likes flowers and trees and such. AAAAAAHHHHH.

Just having some fun. What the hell are you “gamers” talking about anyway? Cumwad? Tsk, tsk…nasty baby!

How would you ever get such anidea as that? I cannot imagine how!

And still learning HTML too.

Tris

I see you. You are just as “real” to me as anyone in my life. The fact that I “know” you over the net is no less real than my conversations with my sister over the phone. Or over e-mail. But, please, don’t try to insert anything into my ass unless I ask you to do so :wink:

I’ve said this elsewhere but I wouldn’t, ever, say anything to you here, on the net, that I wouldn’t say in real life. No, no hypocrite here because of my posts about things I’m uncomfortable saying to friends… I’d say it in real life if it came up and I really wanted to make my point. But I would never say or post something here that I would be ashamed to say to you in real life.

I don’t really care if you believe me or not but I’m more straight up, out here, about myself and what I believe in than I am in real life. Because, sometimes, in real life, you have to use tact to get your point across. I loose tact out here. But I am always honest.

Best!
Byz