Hey, Josh Hawley! Fuck you!

Lots of people saying “fuck you” to Josh lately.

Your deserve this and so much more, Josh. I hope that you, unlike so many of us, get what you deserve.

ETA: I just thought we should have central place to collect all the shit that seems likely to pile up around this guy in his hopefully brief career.

Say stupid shit; win stupid prizes.

A hearty “Fuck You” from me to that Mr. Ed motherfucker. His face reminds me of Emo Phillips’ Bridge suicide/Religion joke, which is among his best:

There is something really, really exceptionally offensive about that guy. I think it’s the combination of shameless opportunism and gross stupidity. It’s a Ted Cruz level of obnoxiousness yet somehow even more annoying, and that’s saying something! Trumpism at its finest, an execrable distillation of everything wrong with American politics.

Someone here on the Dope described him as a real-life Patrick Bateman and the first time I actually saw him and heard him, I thought “wow, he really is just like Patrick Bateman!”

Or a cross between Patrick Bateman and Mr. Ed.

No need to be dissing horses here…or jackasses.

Not dissing horses at all. Just suggesting that Josh Hawley may be the product of a mixed marriage, wherein his father was a serial killer and his mother was a horse. So that he gets his personality from his father and his good looks from his Mom. Not suggesting anything more than that. :sunglasses:

It would be nice if these people had come out with these criticisms before the riot. I guess better late than never, but not by much.

Riot? Do you mean the insurrection?

Is he on the Murders and Executions Subcommittee?

I bet he has really nice business cards though.

Simon & Schuster wouldn’t publish my epic tome, “Josh Hawley is a Stabby, Rapey Shit-Goblin”, and I could sure use some legal counsel in my first amendment case against them. Think he’ll be my lawyer?

He’s an embarrassment to all people named Josh, and as a member in good standing of the Council of Joshes, I move that he be expulsed and his Josh be stricken.

Cross-posting this from earlier this evening, and to add on -

Interesting Sordid, almost open-and-shut case with Josh Hawley, where a considerable amount of Republicans don’t want anything to do with him, yet, there is no other Republican, period, who’d garner the attention of Trump’s base in 2024 like he would.
Him, or they won’t vote.
Precisely because of his continued reprehensibleness, especially this far into the game, is all the qualification America’s Scum is looking for. He is the most objectionable. :white_check_mark:
Cruz is too much of a pandering simp for them - they need someone who stares directly into the camera way too much and manage to be even more of a weaselly ass-goblin.
Wondering if Bateman’s too slick for Hawley. Not crazy about throwing around the ‘lizard person’ epithet too much - unless if it’s Steven Miller or Sir Lawrence Olivier in Marathon Man - but JH seems to fit the bill of a soulless-as-fuck husk of an automaton with a bottomless capacity for evil as yet untapped.
Trump’s base would see that JH might be a little smarter then Dur Leader, too.
Wish I could do umlauts.

Umlauts are not difficult: you need a way to switch swiftly to a German keyboard and back, that depends on your OS but is usually fairly easy. In the German keyböärd the ümläüts äre on the fär right (no pün intended).

Quoth Josh Hawley: “… leading a debate on the Senate floor on voter integrity, which they have now decided to redefine as sedition. Let me be clear, this is not just a contract dispute. It’s a direct assault on the First Amendment.”

Wow, that’s quite an impressive summary of “things that Josh Hawley doesn’t know”, in just three short sentences:

• Doesn’t know what George Orwell’s novel was about
  • Doesn’t know what a private corporation is
  • Doesn’t know what “election integrity” is
  • Doesn’t know what the First Amendment says

Actually, my mistake. I looked up the full text of the First Amendment, and it does include the following statement:

(Extract from the First Amendment of the Constitution)

Any person desiring to have published a Booke, if such Booke be replete with Scurrilous Lies and calls for Treason and Insurrection, may not by any publisher be denied a Contract to publish such Booke, provided that such person, in his visage and features, be adjudged to resemble closely the visage of an Appaloosa mare.

Is this how the motherfucker describes the assault on the Capitol?

Josh can self-publish. 1st Amendment in action.

From the bio on his Senate page -

Senator Hawley is recognized as one of the nation’s leading constitutional lawyers.