Hey! Let's throw shit at the moon! Becase WE CAN!!!

I believe it.

Almost all of them :wink:

1. Tipping is not obligatory in my part of the world.

Nowhere near all of them. Estimated number of females between 15-64: 1,964,938,201. Six million dollars would give you 6,000,000/1,964,938,201 = US $0.00305 or 1/3 of 1 cent to entice each woman with. A better approach may be to figure out how many BJ’s you could enjoy per time period(more than six or ten in a day can be fairly exhausting) and figure out how many BJs you could get in a certain timeframe and then divide up your money based on that goal. At an average of ten BJs per day over the average male lifespan of 62 years minus your current age(say 18, to avoid legal entanglements in some countries) you’ve got 44 years. 44 * 365 + 11(leap days on average) = 16,071 days * 10 BJs per day = 160,710 BJs lifetime. Now 6,000,000/160,710 is a much more favorable ratio($37.33 per BJ), but still unrealistic in the US at least(assuming your standards are slightly higher than the streetwalker in your local industrial district). If you take your pleasure seeking overseas you could probably meet this standard. But in the US you would probably have to settle for an average of one or two BJs per day. Probably a good thing as well because life expectancy for males in the US is 74.37 years which is 12 years longer than the global average. That means 12 * 365 + 1 = 4, 381 more days you’ll be wanting a BJ more than the average global citizen.

Enjoy,
Steven

you have forgotten the efficiency of mass communication. This will spread the word of his desire for BJs to many women at a very low cost per woman. Thus leading to big savings!

However, you have also failed to figure transportation costs into the equation. The mass communication saving will not be sufficient to pay the bills, not even with William Shatner’s online travel service to help. The probability of Siberian Female participation is thus rather low.

I apologise for being pedantic on such a beautifully worked out post, but a 65 year old can still give me a blow job (if she’ willing to pay and I can keep my eyes closed).

Actually, the more I think about it(and don’t pretend you’re not :stuck_out_tongue: ) ALL the BJ’s would be just insane. Given the above number of females assumed to be post-pubescent(15+) and under 65(although if you like older women feel free to add them up too) I’m wondering if one guy could even handle “all of them”. So here’s our new equation. Male waking lifespan in hours / population of females. Let’s start the guy at 15 as well, just to be fair, and go with the global average of 62 years life expectancy. 47 years = 17,167 days = 274,672 waking hours(assuming 16 per day, gotta have a full eight hours of rest here) / 1,964,938,201 =
7,153.76 women servicing you per hour every waking hour of your adult life.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Enjoy,
Steven

But keep in mind, Bongmaster lives in the heart of the Eastern Seaboard! From Richmond to Boston is virtually nothing but wall-to-wall people. The lower expectation of 20,452 blowjobs could easily be attained within that area, reducing travel costs to nothing more than gas money.

Wow, look at that horrible math. 204,520 blowjobs. Good thing I did my taxes last night instead of today.

So for a mere 48 mil. I can send Collin Quinn to the Moon? What are we waiting on, people?

Is there any proof, or even evidence that they really are going to send it to the moon? Could it be a huge scam?

How much would it cost to buy 22 pounds of lunar rocks that the Apollo astronauts brought back? I have a plan.

Well Lunar Prospector cost $65 Million

Note that this includes an expensive probe and 1 year of operations. For $6 million (1/10) the guys are basically firing a complicated bullet into a large rock. That’s going to drive your overhead down a fair bit.

snort Okay, that is funny.

Just to be a spoilsport, though, they’re not for sale. You might have more luck with lunar meteorites, though the total weight of confirmed lunar meteorites is just under 18 pounds. (Sorry, no authoritative cite, but this is a figure widely bandied about by meteorite dealers.)

Pfft, for six million dollars we could pay Steve Austin to throw shit at the moon.

Of course, then we’d have to watch him fight the stupid Venus probes again.

So Jimmy Hoffa is The Man in the Moon?!? :eek:

Damn! I thought that face looked familiar! :smiley:

Or you could shoot a starving third world child with a can of tuna and an algebra book to the Moon, as it´s said, more bang for the buck. :eek: