Hey, UncleBeer, You're Laughable

Boyoboy, do I wish Unc would change his name to that!

:smiley:

Maybe he could use it as a sig line.

Or a band name.

You know, I have this week off work. I have just about nothing to do. Today I hung around a used bookstore and the library, then played computer games and watched TV for a while.

Yet as empty as my life is on days like this, I still can’t bring myself to give a rat’s ass about what moderators say, with hat on or off, as long as it’s not “you’re banned,” directed at me. These threads always leave me scratching my head.

Well, I did comment on the issue. Maybe you should re-read the post.

Apparently you either can’t read or don’t care to read, or else honestly misunderstood the situation yourself.

Actually, it doesn’t take all that much creativity. In the original thread, UncleBeer said that his opinion of me was low and getting lower, that he was now commenting on the poster rather than the post, and that my comments toward him were highly inadvisable. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to interperet that as “I am a moderator and I can kick you off if I want.”

She wasn’t talking about you, Mr. Reading Comprehension.

Well, it is highly inadvisable to insult a mod outside of the Pit (let’s not get into an argument about whether rhino actually insulted UB; I’m just saying.). He certainly didn’t threaten to ban you.

You’re not the OP here. Do you really need this explained to you WHY you are not the OP here?

See above.

Which is ironic, since Moderators cannot ban on this Board anyhow…but seriously. If that’s what you think constitutes “basically threaten(ing) to ban (you) if (you) (do) something similar again”, then there is obviously not going to be a meeting of the minds on this subject. You apparently have no future on this Board then, since UncleBeer and his jackbooted droogs are going to be hounding your every post now.

Is a martinette a miniature martinet?

Excuse me.

I am this board’s jackbooted droog. I appointed myself as such in a thread so secret that no-one but me can see it. It’s in a secret forum too. Even Cecil doesn’t have access to it.

But it’s there anyway.

UncleBeer and his ilk are Nazis. Or Fascists. Or Commies. Or Insects. Or Nazi-Fascist-Insect-Commies.

I’m glad we could clear that up.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Fenris