hilarious

Write this down and ask someone to read it out loud.

I AM WEE TODD DID.
I AM SOFA KING WEE TODD DID.

Did someone’s parents forget to set the parental controls?

that would be my guess… somewhere im sure there is humour in there for someone

My, we are easily amused, eh Lemmon?

Try this one:
OH WAH TENAS SIAM

Or, grasp your tongue with thumb and forefinger and say: I was born on a pirate ship.

Howls of derisive laughter!

Bluecher!

Wow, I thought my threads were lame today.

I feel better.

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Oh excuse me I thought I was posting in MUNDANE AND POINTLESS! I’ll try and not offend you people next time.

You definitely picked the right forum.

Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

True enough, BenDover.

There’s a cool phone number you can call with plenty of good jokes on it:

1-800-xxxxx-xx

[Note: This message has been edited by Eutychus55]

I smell an alter-ego; anyone else? The OP registered when this board was ~1 week old but hasn’t posted until this weekend. And then with stuff you really wouldn’t want associated with your username.

WARNING! DO NOT CALL THAT NUMBER!

Yup, I’m having a blond kind of day.

That number I posted was supposed to be a variant on an old joke. You’d tell the sucker to call 1-800-AGGIE-IQ.

The punchline was that there wasn’t a “Q” on the phone.

1.There is a “Q” on phones now (A “Z” too). They never tell me anything.

2.That was a real number. And of course it turned out to be an adult phone line.

My apologies to anybody who actually called that number.

I think I’m gonna go to bed now. It’s been that kind of day. :frowning:

ummm honey??? i thought you said you werent calling those 1-800 numbers anymore?

I’m having a blonde kind of day too - I hate having to admit this but now I’m curious - I’ve read it over and over out loud and…I don’t get it.

Sycorax:

I AM WEE TODD DID = I am retarded.
I AM SOFA KING WEE TODD DID = I am so fucking retarded.

They’re adding an “L” to “MPSIMS” to include ‘Lame’.

Sealemon, is your face red :)? Eutychus had already ‘x’ed’ the number by the time I saw your post, but I just about fell off my chair laughing when I saw your explanation. People are going to think I am doing drugs or something today, because every time I think about it I start laughing again!

::wiping tears from my eyes::

Dammit, I can’t stop laughing!

Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

I dunno…I thought it was funny.

It only works if you read it out loud, which I did, then I chuckled.

Lay off you guys.

And sealemon…that was priceless!

Very funny Scotty…
Now beam up my clothes!

Sounds like something that happened at my last job. I was a programmer on interactive voice reponse (IVR) systems-- those phone-answering computers that everyone hates.

One of our important clients was a huge multinational corporation, and they were paying us ungodly amounts of money for their system. I completed the programming before a few VIPs from that corporation were scheduled to visit our site; so when they got there, we decided to demonstrate the system’s capabilities for them.

Our project manager transposed two digits in the system 800 number. When the phone picked up, instead of the male announcer, we heard a woman purr, “Hi, I’m Bambi, and I’m soooo horny!”

Laugh hard; it’s a long way to the bank.

Hey!!! Who has given out my phone number and increased my business!!! I think I owe him 10% LOL

“Only when he no longer knows what he is doing, does the painter do good
things.” --Edgar Degas

That would be me, PCW.

I’ll take my cut in cash, money order, or gold kugerands(sp).

Sorry Seale. In Chad, where we crackwhores originated, payment is in mules… so presently I have quite a stable for you… get some hay hon, you are gonna need it… These mules get pretty angry when they are hungry.

“Only when he no longer knows what he is doing, does the painter do good
things.” --Edgar Degas

Sorry, I don’t see any humor in making fun of retarded people.

It appears not many did handy… thats why this thread veered off to cuba almost from the beginning…

We are, each of us angels with only one wing;
and we can only fly by
embracing one another