Holy shit, FOX is selling another whore!

Yes, they’re doing “Who Wants To Marry A Multi-Millionaire?” again. Except this time it’s “Who Wants To Be a Princess?”

Several dozen hookers are offering themselves on national TV to marry or hump or something a “prince” who gets to choose from them as they parade around stage in skimpy outfits.

They haven’t unveiled the alleged “prince” yet, but judging from the “multi-millionaire” they dropped on Darva “Ho” Conger, I’d guess he’s some swarthy pretender to the throne of the forgotten principality of Dumfukmenstan, as opposed to being, you know, Prince Andrew or something. Or maybe it’s the son of the guy who founded Sealand, that little country on the anti-aircraft platform in the North Sea.

God, people have NO shame.

My dog wants to be a princess. Do you think they’ll let him enter?

On the positive side, TV Guide said that some TV executives believe that the “Reality TV” thing may be over, because people want more upbeat programming after the bummer events of September.

The real bad news is, some people may think that shows like “Who Wants To Marry A Complete Stranger For Material Reasons” is upbeat (a la Cinderella).

I think you’re a few days late and at least a few cents short. Wasn’t that aired on Monday? Or did I fall into that time warp thingie again?

I knew that sounded familiar – Cafe Soc Link.

Nope, it’s on here even as I type. (Cental Time Zone U.S.A)

He’s Italian! Prince Guillermo Marconi Giovanelli(sp?)
Ugh!

It doesn’t have to be royalty-could be nobility. Prince doesn’t always imply royalty.

Huh? Old news, and JFTR I want to be a princess!!!

Yeah, could mean he likes purple and lives in Minnesota.

The show you are watching tonight is a rebroadcast.

Oh my. I saw a few minutes of this. The “ladies” were saying that being on the show was “a dream come true.” Listen, if your fondest dream is to go on national TV and beg and plead for a chance to fellate some guy you don’t even know, then I really don’t think I’d want to go out with you.

Isn’t the royal family of Italy living in exile or something?

<totally out-of-character lighthearted flirting>
You’ll always be the Princess of my heart, Diane!
</totally out-of-character lighthearted flirting>

Fenris

I’m getting together some funding to air a new, improved reality TV show… its going to be called "Blazing Slut Fest"! It will feature many of the world’s lovliest whores ready to duke it out for the chance to have sex with the entire audience! I’m sure FOX will pick up the rights to this show! Think of the ratings…

Dear lord. I’m so glad I don’t watch TV much. Now, I’m on record as saying I’m not above trading sexual favors for goodies, but I like to make sure I’ve known the guy for more than five minutes before I seal the deal. Jesus.

Awwww, Fenris. . . . :::swoon:::

JFTR - The “Princess” or winner gets a DATE with an Italian prince who happens to be quite cute (although a little too short for my taste) and seemed mostly normal unlike that Rick doofus, a free vacation to Italy which included parties with royalty, and a $40,000.00 necklace. There was no stipulation about marriage or blowjobs, just a date.

Call me a tramp, but I would have jumped at the chance!

Tramp.

But you’re not a guy. You’ve just posted the fondest wish of computer science departments in every university in America!

Sure, NOW you listen to me.

It’s a rerun, yes, I caught some of it the other night when it was on. I was horrified (flipping back to Regis) and watching that drivel. It was like a train wreck but oddly entertaining. I still think he picked the wrong chick. Shoulda gone for the soft haired brunette (can’t remember her name.)

Hey, whatever floats one’s boat!