Homophobes can suck my dick.

Mmmm. John, do you deepthroat?

Dude, Log Cabin Republicans give GREAT head, but they’ll never fit me into their schedule: they’re on call 24-7 in Washington DC–Antonin Scalia alone keeps them pretty busy, cause it takes HOURS for him to come, and he likes it rough and dirty–and I’m in Washington State. Not very convenient.

Tonight I am going to the one, the only Drag Race.

I’m still a little bit of a homophobe, but I have a lot of good friends who have chosen to take the bullshit and be who they are, and I respect and admire that. So I’m going out to have a good time and show my support. But no, I won’t be sucking any dicks.

Oh, just in case any of you are there, I’ll be the guy in the teal bridesmaid’s dress.

Oh, hon, I can’t imagine they’d be very good at it . . .

Sofa King: if you acknowledge the fact that you’re a homophobe, then you’re not a homophobe. Only those people who object to the term, and who say that I’m defining them according to my own whim, are the ones that I’m defining–today at any rate–as homophobes.

BUt depending on how you look in teal, I may make a once-in-a-lifetime objection. So send pics, and start practicing with a banana.

Eve, since 100% of all homophobes are closet homos themselves, I’m not too worried: I’m sure they’ll grab all the gusto they can. (Homophobe is actually Latin–sorry, Greek–for “lost my gag reflex in third grade.”) And anyway, most of them talk out of their ass anyway, so they don’t need their neck to breathe out of, so they have that going for them. Pretty unbeatable bunch of cocksuckers all around.

If you want Fred Phelps to go down on you, knock yourself out, man. :smiley:

I have a confession to make: Fred Phelps and I have been lovers for years. He does this thing with his uvula . . .

You know, I’ve never really liked term homophobe because I don’t think it’s all that descriptive of the people it’s trying to describe. (I have started using it, though, to be clearly understood since everyone else uses it.)

Here’s why: I think that people that are anti-gay aren’t necessarily afraid of gay people, which is what puts the phobe in homophobe. Many think the activity of gay sex is a sin, many are just kinda grossed out by the thought of two guys or two girls doin’ it, and others just don’t like anyone who’s different than they are. Doesn’t mean they’re all afraid of gay folks, per se.

I think TaxGuy pretty much nailed it.
What?

Anyone who objects to the word homophobe is terrified of homos, and sleeps under his mother’d bed with this thumb in his mouth. This is what makes them such good cocksuckers.

I hope you have soft lips, TaxGuy.

TaxGuy can nail it anytime he wants, Chandaleur, but the line’s getting long so you better take a number if you wanna get it on the fun.

Basically, TaxGuy, anyone who doesn’t want to suck my dick is a homophobe and can suck my dick.

Peanut gallery here.

Well, I’m certainly not afraid of gay people, and I could care less what gender someone is attracted to when choosing an amorous relation. However, I don’t protest enough when people say that homosexual acts are sinful, and if I were devout, I’d feel obligated to believe that too. Also, I don’t see a problem with people being in the Republican party in the US and also being gay.

So, would I get to suck your dick too, or would I be stuck with the leftovers after Fred Phelps and Jerry Falwell got done?

Believe me, lel, there’s PLENTY to go around, if you know what I mean and I think you do.

I just don’t get all moist looking at a hairy ass, but I do like the swish in LISSENER

You’re a boring One-Trick Pony, lissener. I don’t know whether that’s always been the case, but right now you have this obsession with attempting to corner people into admitting that they don’t agree with you and then berating them for their opinion.

First you poisoned the well in this thread, and then after you realized what a mess it was becoming, you asked a mod to close it and started this thread. In the second one, as soon as you got a response you replied with this:

immediately poisoning the well again.

From what I see, you have no intention of having a rational discussion on this topic. You just want to hurl insults at people that don’t agree with your own personal agenda.

sorry-I’m a dickophobe.

Whats next, threads in IMHO and MPSIMS about homophobes?
Youre on a roll, sir.:stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, OK.

I hereby announce and affirm that I have a strong and unquenchable desire to suck lissener’s manpole until the same be raw and chafed, and until its owner can take no more.

(Note: I have thus deftly removing myself from the group of those who “can suck [his] dick.” Also, it sounds cooler if you pronounce “chafed” with two syllables. Really, try it.)

This is so going to come back and haunt me

No, I just want everyone who doesn’t agree with my personal agenda–which is really just exactly the size and scope of the many issues surrounding the subject of homosexuality in our culture; just my own personal little agenda–I just want everyone who doesn’t agree with my personal agenda to suck my dick. I really dig a homophobe in uniform, too, Airman, so I might just move you to the head–OF THE LINE THAT IS! (This material is copyrighted.)

The one time my gay college friends convinced me to walk into the leather gay bar with the $.01 beers on weekdays, or whatever, I was a homophobe. All those guys dressed as biker/SM/cowboys, and I felt like a steer. Drag queens approaching seven feet tall in heels are a bit scary also.*

I had no problems there. A few good “breeder” jokes at my expense, and quite a few “fish” comments later, we’re knocking beers with leather dudes. Never once was I worried once I got over the initial shock. Drunk gay dudes can be just as annoying as drunk any dude, but seemingly not as prone to violence over nothing – even if dressed like a cross between Elvira, John Wayne, and the masked dude in Pulp Fiction.

Leaving with my friends some rednecks drove by and expressed their feelings about gay rights loudly out of a pickup window as they drove by slowly. It was punctuated with a few thrown half full beer cans that landed at our feet. My gay friends told me that was nothing for this place. There had been several bashings through the years.

If I’m hanging with gay friends, I’m now a heterophobe all the time. I guess “homophobe” is nicer than “potentially homocidal bigot,” which would be justified in a lot of cases.

*No thanks though.