Homosexuals, atheists, liberals, and death penalty opponents should be executed.....

Bisexual, pagan, liberal, against the death penalty.

I got two of four for sure, and I’m betting he’ll hold the other two against me as well.

What’s that? A quadfecta?

Yeah, I’m sure. I’ve known about Landover for years. I don’t remember the source for the debunking, but I’d bet it was either here or snopes. And quite some time ago, at least 6 months, probably more like over 12.

But that’s all I can remember.

Oh, and FWIW, I’m a liberal atheist anti-DPer. I’m not gay, but yesterday I was walking around wearing a really gay-looking hat, and occasionally held my girlfriend’s purse while she had her hands full. Is that enough to get me killed a 4th time? Would it make a difference that I was also carrying around a big honkin’ broadsword?

Weird, I was going to post the exact same article and WHOIS info after reading the first page of the thread. We must use the same search engine. :slight_smile:

Though giving him some benefit of the doubt, I’m guessing that the name “Robert Lee” is none too uncommon down Georgia way.
(Hey, if you googled my real name you might be misled into thinking I was the first gay Presbyterian minister in NZ). :slight_smile: