Hope Springs Eternal: Another shot at a Miami Dopefest

You are certainly welcome to go to Miami, but you won’t see Geobabe and UncleBill. My understanding is that there was not enough interest, so the newlyweds are going to celebrate Valentine’s Day in the Keys having lots of sex.

Oh well, I’ll have to share my witticisms and otherwise delightful company with non-SDMB people, namely friends and family.

Yeah, we decided that since there was so little enthusiasm, we’d just bag it and have a nice weekend in Key Largo. bayonet1976, how long will you be in town? We’ll be back on Monday evening if you’re interested in getting together.

To the rest of yiz, :stuck_out_tongue:

I run back out of town on Monday, I’m basically there just Saturday and Sunday.

Key Largo is beautiful this time of year, but of course you already know that. The first house my wife and I owned and lived in was in Key Largo, mile market 94.5, and it was like living in paradise. Sadly, we sold it two years ago, it was just too far and we just didn’t get down there often enough.

I was in Miami just last weekend. :slight_smile: Of course, all the weekend I was with my family, and even if something happened, I would have been unable to attend.