House 10/14

I don’t think that there’s too many characters in the show, just that the newbies haven’t been able to become interesting, Foreman essentially does nothing these days, and the other two of the old crew have little screen time.

Moving on to a new crew was potentially a good shakeup, so they didn’t get into a rut, but I think they didn’t do as good of a job in selecting them. Kutner is sort of stupid and pointless, Taub is too grown-up and sane to really be interesting, and 13 is just a void. Of the three, 13 has the most potential, but they seem to find it amusing to give her no life or name.

As to what the death of his father could mean in regards to the show, possibly the introduction of more regulars. Mom could move into town, bringing Sean Connery with her, for instance.

cackle iTunes for the win!

No, thanks. I can’t see paying $1.99 for the last two minutes of a show I’ve already seen most of and don’t plan to keep. I’ll wait until it comes onto Fox.com or USA for free next week. And I’ve already added 3 minutes onto the end of the show for my season pass so I don’t miss any more of it.

Umpteenth reminder: Amber was “Cutthroat Bitch” and was explicitly called “CB” in the show.

Am I the only one who noticed what the initials ofJames Everett Wilson spell?:smiley:

I think it’s James Evan Wilson. His diploma is sometimes seen on his office wall. But I couldn’t hear the cop clearly. And Thirteen’s name is Rema Hadley, but no one cares.

Like we’re 'sposed to believe that House’s father is British.

That’s funny, he doesn’t look JEWish.

Wilson is definitely Jewish. It has been mentioned several times. Cuddy apparently is too.

Re-watching the episode, the scene with House and Wilson in the car makes clear how outrageous House really is and how much he reigns himself in at the hospital. I’ve often wondered why they let House and his attitude work at the hospital, but apparently they think “Well, he could be a lot worse.”