How are gas prices in your area?

$3.91 in San Antonio. Give or take $.01 depending on the station.

$3.93 in New Hampshire, though that is an outlier. $3.99 is more common.

Last week after the governor dropped the state tax on gas, it went down to $3.63 - today it’s at $3.75…

$4.099 this morning.

$3.85-$3.99 between Lincoln and Omaha this week.

Just squeaked under $6 the other day for regular here in CA - $5.99 and 9/10 :grin:.

Paid $4.34 a gallon this morning.

I only drive back and forth to work and the store, so I don’t go through much gas. Maybe a little less than a 1/2 tank weekly. So instead of costing me the usual $25 a week to fill it back up, it’s costing me around $30.

Wifey was talking to her cousin last night, who is in the Antelope Valley (CA) with her surviving sister. She was shocked that gas prices there were $6/gallon.

Just slightly over five US dollars in much of Ontario. Still seems high.

That IS high. It’s not your imagination.

For regular unleaded it’s $3.79 per gallon

$4.099 (or \$4.09\frac{9}{10} if you prefer) in the immediate area (suburban Nashville).

The gas station nearest to me, about 20 minutes east of Vancouver, WA, has been holding at $4.49/gal for a couple of weeks.

ETA: The prices I’ve seen in Vancouver itself have been around $4.99/gal.

$3.99/gal for regular (Exxon) in NE Dallas yesterday.

In the 'boro it’s running between $3.879 - $4.059. At least it was yesterday.

StG

$4.55 for regular unleaded in suburban Chicago (Cook County). I was up in Green Bay, visiting my parents over the weekend; it was $3.99 there this morning.

Ours was stuck at $3.99 for quite a while. It’s been at $3.75 for a week or two now.

I’m in western Canada. I filled up at Costco yesterday. $1.56.9/Litre and the fill was $130.00CDN. 2018 Acadia.

I need to refuel the Prius. Yesterday on the way home I saw Regular was $3.899.

Local prices are drifting slowly below $4.00/gal.

One week ago, there were only a handful of stations at $3.99, and not a penny lower. Over the past few days, all the “cheap gas” places have dropped below $3.99 – $3.94 is the lowest I’ve seen in the last 24 hours.

The “less cheap” places are still clustered around $4.09 - $4.19/gal, but that won’t last too long.