What are you above average and below average at?
Just like the middle square on the bingo card, you get a freebie (actually you get two if you want them) since so many people want to claim them. You get to admit that you are above average at driving. You get to admit that you are below average on name recall.
I will start:
Above Average (AA):
- Researching decisions. I can make a $20 purchase an all-weekend research project. Pros/con lists. User ratings. Cost/benefit analysis. You can only imagine what I did before proposing to my wife. Marriage should not be an emotional decision!
- Technical stuff.
- FREEBIE: Driving. What is wrong with these people on the road?
Below Average (BA):
- Words. Words is real hard. And people learn more than one language?! I am still working on my first.
- Imagination: I got none. I can’t make up stories. As a child I didn’t color with crayons because I didn’t know what colors each thing should be. I hate art projects.
- FREEBIE: Remembering people’s name. Before visiting family, my wife and I go through my cousins’ names. But it is opposite of what it should be. She, who has only met them a few times, has to walk me through their names so I don’t embarrass myself.