How come I wasn't informed that the Earth's axis has tilted?

It’s frakken like 18 degrees and VERY windy here. Gusts of up to 40+ miles per hour with sustained winds of 25-30 all day long making the windchill something you’d need a Kelvin temperature scale to really understand. Not even sure if that would help since your eyeballs might be frozen solid making any attempt to focus on a thermometer a futile attempt at best.

So, when did Miwaukee become the South freeeeekin Pole?
How’s the weather where you’re at?

Well gee, it’s partly sunny, 65F (will get to 73 today) with a light breeze out of the northwest.

On the other hand, the median cost for a single family home is well over $600k so it’s not all sweetness and light. Cheer up.

The weather here is as messed up as yours is. Of course, I’m only about 1 1/2 hours north of you.

The bitch of it is that we hit 80 degrees a couple of weeks ago. I guess we only get one day of summer this year :frowning:

I’m in the NW 'burbs of Chicago and I feel your pain. And it sucks.

Just outside Tronna, not too far north of you, so the weather’s about the same, with fits of snow here and there. Winter has definitely overstayed its welcome. I don’t think I’m going to invite it over anymore.

Colder than a bastard. Lite snow and much wind.

Gulf Coast checking in… 68 degrees, NW wind @ 9 mph, 35% humidity.

In short, it’s waaay too nice to last.

How come you weren’t informed? You weren’t on the need-to-know list. Sorry.

Oh, by the way, make sure you’re indoors between 12 PM and 3:45 PM tomorrow.

No, no reason.
:stuck_out_tongue: