How DO these characters get laid as often as they do?

Sounds like the basis for a new version of Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon.

Word is, Ted was like a stallion!

Heh, yeah, I always said that the actor was playing a hot looking character.

My vote is Greg Grunberg.

Are you guys kidding about Brian from QaF? I think he’s beyond sexy. Most of the women I introduce to that show agree with me too.

Ack, how could I have forgotten that 2nd one!

I gotta take issue with this one. We have a regular weekly droolathon here at work while Rescue Me is on where we take a few minutes on Wednesday mornings to discuss the hotness that is Denis Leary. Total asshole, yes, but we’d all do him in a heartbeat.

Top of the list should be Charlie Harper from Two and A Half Men. The guy is an alcoholic, spends everything he makes, doesn’t have a steady job, has no fashion sense whatsoever, has an annoying brother and nephew living with him, and has the mother from hell.

And yet he is getting laid?

But, he IS hot and you get the idea that he’s pretty talented in the bedroom. Plus he’s got that sweet house and lots of money. That probably does the trick for a lot of the ladies he runs into.

I noted in the OP that he didn’t have sex with all the women pictured, but only made out with some.

It’s sort of an Informed Attribute, but JD is supposed to be a fairly talented doctor; Eliot described him as the golden boy, Cox praised him to the high heavens during intern evaluations (advised Kelso not to fire JD when the latter was being particularly annoying) and Carla’s pointed out that Cox is invested in JD’s success. Cox abuses him so much because he teachesa through fear and because he can’t stand JD personally because he’s so needy; if JD could be as cool-headed around Cox as Turk is, they’d be friends.

My argument is that JD’s success with women is improbable, Braff’s. With JD, it’s the combination and average looks & horrible personality that make it hard to believe. I’m reliably informed that Braff is charming and personable.

Yes, came here to say him.

Ron Jeremy.

As a side anecdote, when I was in college there were a few med students in my dorm. One had a ratty med school t-shirt…with internal organs on it and such. We gave him crap for going out in it.

He responded something like “You don’t know the power of this shirt. Try it sometime”.

Some did try it and came back gushing about its ‘powers’. Finally, I had to try it and sure enough…it works.

So, the fact he is a doctor helps him tremendously with attractive women does not raise my eyebrows.

I’d agree that this was true through the first three seasons. But since then, with what the writers have turned JD into, I’m truly amazed he can dress himself in the morning.

That’s what I mean by informed attribute. He’s SUPPOSED to be a good doctor, but we never see evidence of it as we do with Eliot.

With the possible exception of Christopher, I nominate the entire male cast of the Sopranos. Blech. Fat, bald, rude, crass, mean, violent, mentally unbalanced - but loaded!

But he also spent most of his time being single, and had several not-absurdly-hot girlfriends. Sure, no way he’d bag Kate, but he’s not at all in the running for the championship in the absurdly laid category.