How DO these characters get laid as often as they do?

JD has also hit her and her. Which I don’t see mentioned.

The first may be debatable in hotness now. But the second… mmmmmmmm

I was going to mention the Male Cast of Seinfeld… I see George and Jerry were already spoken for.

However, Kramer certainly seemed to do pretty gosh darn good for himself. There is no goofier looking, stranger guy than Kramer.

Yeah, but Halle Berry’s still got that restraining order going, doesn’t she?

But his mouth can generate a suction of 800 pounds per square inch.

Ross Geller is neurotic and emotionally unstable. But everybody in that show is, it’s just part of the world. And he is pretty good-looking, and has a good career.

The Fonz and Joey are quite good at displaying that confident charm that also gets all the girls in real life. Not unrealistic.

Seinfeld dated a lot of hot girls. But you know, comedians are also usually good at meeting girls. His real life girlfriend is the same level of hot, and he is much older now.

My nomination: Kif

Yes I know you women like to say that you like sensitive guys like him. But you don’t. He’s a wimp, and he would never get a hot Asian girl like Amy.

Yeah, in addition to some of the co-stars from the original list, (Sarah and Mandy,) he’s apparently dated in real life:
Bonnie Sommerville
Kirsten Dunst
Drew Barrymore
Shiri Appleby
and Rachel Bilson

And apparently his name is spelled Zach Braff

Oh, c’mon, you gotta give us details now…

I guess Fogle/McLovin was the only one who actually got laid (or started to at least), but I’ll go ahead and nominate the trio from Superbad.

Don’t get me wrong, the movie is awesome, but Seth, Evan and Fogle each successfully hooking up with the hottie of their choice? Please. I would have been friends with those guys in high school (and people keep telling me I look like McLovin:rolleyes:) and there is absolutely zero, zip, zilch, nada chance of those guys getting those girls.

No, I’m not bitter.

Craigs List is a wonderful thing

I can actually believe Fogle and Evan getting the girl. Fogle’s girl was a moron and Evan was sweet.

I’ve been told, by various people, that not only do I look like Evan, I am him. The same mannerisms, personality, etc, and I recently got a girl who is way too good for me, so it can happen.

The fat kid, on the other hand…

Denis Leary’s character on Rescue Me. He’s not hot, and he’s a jerk, but he gets way more women than the attractive guys in the firehouse.

Um, have y’all seen Mr Bus Guy’s I was hanging with a maybe killer last night thread? Women - attractive women, at that - are still dating (and probably fucking) DREW PETERSON! Women seek out and fuck (and marry) felons in prison! JD* isn’t nearly as scary as some real life men who seem to have no problem getting laid.
*I’ve never really understood the “JD is a horrible person” stance, myself. He’s goofy, sure, but if you’re into that sort of thing, he’s incredibly adorable until he gets annoying, which is somewhere between the second date and till death do us part. But I have been accused of being a Wendy, so what do I know, right? :smiley:

Well, given my infatuation with both JD and Zach himself, I guess I need to give back my gay membership card. Hmmm, maybe I’m a straight woman in a man’s body.

Yeah, that’s it.

Everyone’s hit Tara Reid.

You got the girl now. How old are you? “Sweet” doesn’t count for shit with a girl that popular and attractive when you’re in high school.

No he doesn’t. Franco actually gets way more. I don’t even recall Tommy being with that many over the first 4 seasons. And he’s a funny and smooth talking NY firefighter.

mr. jp, I think you’re right. All the firehouse guys do okay. It just seems odd to me that Tommy gets any – he’s so self-involved.

Geoge Costanza dated Krista Miller twice (as different characters) so he and JD have that in common. He also went out with Cuddy from House but I don’t think House or Wilson have gotten that chummy with Cuddy. (And what does that say?) Tara Reid also dated the Soup Nazi on Scrubs but he was supposedly the actor playing himself. (But no one seems to have dated the Soup Nazi on Seinfeld.) Poor Ted isn’t shown getting a girl in either show. The Janitor seems to have only dated “Lady” in Scrubs land and was just a cop on the street on Seinfeld. The scary fatigues wearing guy on Seinfeld pined for a nice Jewish girl to date but no word on his situation as a surgeon on Scrubs. Mike the phony-dishing bookie aka the head of radiology (“Mine, mine, mine!”) has no apparent love life.

In short, TV land is a small world. Limited dating pool. More Teds and Janitors than JDs and Jerrys.

Ted made out with Danni at the Turks’ wedding, and also took the terminally ill patient’s virginity when that was her wish before dying.

I can believe George from Grey’s Anatomy and Evan from Superbad could get laid, based solely on the fact that I’d hit it. They’re both cute and charming. Ross from Friends… well, I just have a thing for David S.

I agree on Brian from Queer as Folk – not the drop dead hottie that he gets played up to be by any means, and completely lacking in personality. Same goes for Alex, Mark, or Derek on Grey’s Anatomy – I honestly can’t imagine anyone falling over themselves to sleep with any of these men.

If he had no money, surely that’s on account of him spending it all on his swinging bachelor pad and expensive car(s-- I think his car being trashed was a gag in more than one episode).

Also, much like Fonzie, he was a cartoon. Asking how these guys get dates is like asking how Wile E. Coyote survived being blown up all those times.