How does Saturday night live find random celebrities to do impressions of people

They’d get massive ratings! Hope O’Donnell does it.

Had seen that. Now… Who (woman) can we get to parody Trump himself? :smiley:

Hilary Clinton

That would require a personality and sense of humor. I’m afraid she is disqualified.

That would be damned funny, and probably have Trump spitting blood and fire.

How can we make it happen? :smiley:

She seemed to deliver the jokes written for her well enough at the Al Smith Dinner.

Do you have any idea just how many dozen coats of paint you’d have to put on Lorne Michaels pool to make that happen?
And I’m not even talking about the half dozen coats of clear-coat on top to seal it…
“Hey, Lorne… why is you pool only three feet deep…?”
“Some silly bastard wanted Helen Hunt to play Betsy DeVos…”

Vanity Fair has some *really *good ideas. :slight_smile:

And Trump should definitely not be wearing a bathrobe; since Spicer was very clear he doesn’t even own one.

Hmm, Rosie O’Donnell play Trump might just get Trump worked up enough to have a stroke (or try order a nuclear attack on Manhattan).

I thought of her. Trump would probably call the Secret Service in NYC and order them to go over and arrest her for it.

How about Aasif Mandvi to play Trump? A Muslim immigrant parodying him would cause really cause Agent Orange to blow a fuse. Yes, an Indian Muslim immigrant from the UK, but still…

He should play Melania in the sketch. :smiley:

Quick, someone send Lorne a link to this thread.

If we can just limit the damage of this guy, it might be an entertaining 4 years. I see sketches that depict donnie and crew as female first, and just recursively hammering on to that theme, sketches about the reaction to sketches, all done in drag.

It never has to end. And at some point I think we can say that donnie will come undone, or his head will explode.

He will be the most trolled politician in history.

C’mon, guys, it’s obvious who should replace Baldwin as Trump.

Caitlyn Jenner.

They’re about the same age and same size, and both have a gaggle of daughters and lots of experience on reality shows. It’s perfect.