How far does oral sex get you?

i’m sorry, i know this was a while ago, but… this coming from a guy named “handy?” no offense.

Well I agree with Pipeliner, Bulldawg and too many others here: most women aren’t very good at going down on guys.

I’ve only ever climaxed through oral sex twice, but I’ve always had problems climaxing in any manner so it never really bothered me until this one who gave me an amazing blowjob. So yes technique is a big thing.

Why is the average women so average at it? Well I think we’re forgetting that a lot of guys come easily (particularly when they’re young) and basically all women need to do to a lot of guys is ‘put in an appearance’ down there. Why do they need to * learn * anything? They’re obviously - to them - doing it right. I’ve met women who think all they have to do is a bit of sucking and that’ll do it. And of course for some guys that will.

In my situation however it won’t. It’s also interesting to note that women who have struggled to get me to climax often feel down on themselves when they can’t. Why? Because they’ve never had problems getting guys to come before.

Conclusion as to why so many women suck er… are bad at oral sex? They haven’t learned techniques. Why? Sometimes they haven’t needed to.

Well, it was for your head! :wink:

Yer pal,
Satan

[sub]TIME ELAPSED SINCE I QUIT SMOKING:
Four months, two weeks, five days, 1 hour, 11 minutes and 3 seconds.
5641 cigarettes not smoked, saving $705.25.
Extra time with Drain Bead: 2 weeks, 5 days, 14 hours, 5 minutes.[/sub]

"Satan is not an unattractive person."-Drain Bead
[sub]Thanks for the ringing endorsement, honey!*[/sub]

I was wondering who would be the first to post that! Bad boy!

One more for the elephant.

I hope this response accidentally got posted to the wrong thread or you have some serious explaining to do!

BTW, I think it belongs here

Because if we’re great at it we don’t get laid.

It is the skill of the performer. I had a girl friend that just couldn’t figure out how to do it with out getting her teeth involved. It was painful and awkward. Awkward because she wanted so much to please me that way, so I kept letting her try. In the end I started buying flavored condoms (for fun) and just faking the climax. I didn’t want to hurt her feelings. She was after all trying to do this for me.
By contrast, the absolute best head I received was incredible. Two girls, one was giving me head while the other was licking my balls. It was the most incredible explosive orgasm I ever had. My spunk actually hit the ceiling and hung there. All three of us were rolling around laughing at this. I was so grateful I treated both of them to my secret Tiger Heat method. Guaranteed to give intense pleasure.
Don’t you just love that afterglow smile on girls’ faces after they have just experienced an incredible climax? It’s like living art.

Why?

Wow. I just had a thought. Do ya think that people who speak with their hands are better in bed? Are they more dextrous? Can they “whisper sweet nothings” in places other than the ear? can they have conversations while they are performing oral sex?

The possibilities…

“Do ya think that people who speak with their hands are better in bed?”

Cute. I thought this would come around sooner or later.But Ill asnwer anything. You know we have a saying too, “deaf people do it with their hands”

If you must know GB, lights are on at the time. If they are not, then I might have them write iin big words on my back with their finger. Then I try to figure out what they are saying. As for hearing women who sign Vs. those that don’t being better at sex, they seem the same.

There is a real cute girl in the new sign class. I don’t make this up but her name initials are BJ, at the first calss that I met her, during class she actually signed ‘blowjob’ to me in a sentence. Oh, I was happy the teacher didn’t see that one! I have to wait two months until she turns 18 though :slight_smile:

Would you care to elaborate on this secret method?:confused:

Where does the line form for private demonstrations??:wink:

Can anybody come? :rolleyes:

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by mojo57 *

Wouldn’t be a secret then would it?

There isn’t currently a line. If you’d care to start one, be my guest.

Of course.:slight_smile:

What you need is a woman who can give head and lick your balls at the same time. Believe me, it can be done and most men really enjoy it.

Hmm. I am intrigued.