How has Former President Trump pissed you off today?

Thanks to wolfpup and others for eloquently putting dotards like Starving in their place. (I wonder if they even have passports. I traveled through Europe on business with an American who refused to go to restaurants or hotels that didn’t take American Express. When I asked him why he had no interest in non-American culture he said all he wanted was to go to sleep to the sound of “Star Spangled Banner” when a TV station signed off!.)

Starving brags that he did not vote for Hillary, so even if he’s truthful about not voting for Trump he effectively gave him half a vote.

And lets dispose of the idea that Starving is aware of Trump’s “many shortcomings.” Searching just now I see Starving has made more posts about Trump than Bricker has made praising the democratic virtues of voter suppression. He’s mentioned “Trump” in 165 different threads. (All searches for Posts ran into the 500 result limit.) Here are just a few of the fawning posts to turn up. (There were far too many to sift through, particularly since the ignorances were sickening. But Starving has invested many hours on this Board extolling Trump’s greatness.)

I have highlighted some of the sentences in these Starving posts. The first one was in early 2004 shortly after Starving joined the Board.

MBA, hunh? Can we see the original certificate please? :stuck_out_tongue:

My narcissism caused me to click on “Does Trump even want to be President?” since I started that thread in June 2016.

[quote=“Starving_Artist, post:10, topic:754142”]

I submit that Trump does want to be president, and I believe his overriding motive is based on a determination to do economic battle with other countries and to straighten out the U.S. economy in ways he believes it needs to be straightened out. I came upon the following video about an hour ago and in clips over the last 40 years or so Trump has been remarkably consistent about how other countries are screwing the U.S, what bad economic policies the U.S. has been engaging in, and about how he didn’t really want to be president but would consider it if things got bad enough. I think his entire modus operandi is cynically geared to manipulate people into voting for him for a variety of other reasons which he knows will resonate with them, but what he really wants to do is get into office and kick butt economically. It’s an interesting video and well worth the time.

[/QUOTE]

In fairness to Starving here’s a post expressing worry about a possible Trump Presidency:

In the next post, we learn that Trump is indeed playing 7-dimensional chess. His shitholes and pussy-grabbing is all part of an Einsteinian plot to Make America Great Again.

I’ve highlighted a quote about bankers. Does Starving know that American banks became so disgusted with the Donald’s frauds that he had to turn to Russia for financing?