How has Former President Trump pissed you off today?

During the campaign and even after being elected, Donald Trump has proved again and again that he’s not going to change from being the same arrogant, corrupt, bullying, bigoted, misogynistic, unfiltered braggart with zero interest in wise public policy that that he’s always been.

But what has he done to prove that on the day that you post here?

Taken the oath of office.

He said he’d make America great again.

What’s he waiting for, Monday?

By not referring to the rain as liberal cupcake tears during his speech.

By still being alive.

He ruined the traditional, mildly entertaining inauguration ceremony I would enjoyed had almost anyone else who ran won. His angry dictator-esque speech was particularly disappointing.

I have a feeling this is going to be a loooong thread.

Finding that his Swamp Thing cabinet has PBS, NPR and others in the chopping block.

When, in the first sentence of his inaugural address, he thanked the “people of the world.”

I haven’t looked at any news today, so as far as I am aware, he hasn’t done anything to piss me off. I’m not laying bets on tomorrow, however.

By cutting off NPR and PBS to rural areas, they further reduce the opportunities for people to educate themselves about their community, their state, their country, and their world.

Keeping them ignorant ensures they keep voting republican.

The day The Bastard took office:

I believe I will now unplug from all things politics until the midterms. I’ll try, anyway.

Jumboton obscuring the Lincoln monument. What the…?

I thought the tone of his speech was jarring and jingoistic for an inauguration speech.

I suppose, for a candidate that made his bones by ignoring political norms, this should not surprise me. But it did. How do you go from thanking “the citizens of the world” to announcing that from this day forward it’s “America first?”

What’s better, “citizens of Earth”?

Thanking the “people of the world” does suggest that he feels he owes his victory, at least in part, to persons or entities beyond our borders.

“My Fellow Earthicans”…

• Nixon’s Head in Futurama.

Removing all mention of climate change from the White House website: http://www.ibtimes.com/trump-inauguration-news-all-climate-change-references-removed-white-house-website-2478708

You thank them with high yield munitions.

What was he thanking them for? That’s just weird, even for trump.

Didn’t waste any time, did he?

There are those, here and elsewhere, who go on about how he’s going to threaten Republican orthodoxy almost as much as Democratic orthodoxy. Just one more reason to not have high expectations there.