How long will you continue to wear a mask when you’re fully vaccinated and immunized?

This.

There’s a lot more to social distancing than standing 6ft apart. IMO It’s mostly about minimizing any extended contact with other humans except a very small pod who all only interact with each other and with nobody else.

I’m about like you. I wasn’t big on loud crowded places before COVID and I won’t be after COVID’s become just another background risk of life.

Yesterday I was a patient at my dentist then wife & I had dinner at an outdoor restaurant with about half the tables occupied. During the day I met face to face outdoors & masked with about 6 sets of people; neighbors or contractors. Today I was at 3 retail stores. I ate lunch at an indoor restaurant, but there was just one other occupied table besides mine out of 40-ish tables in the place. Eating out at off-peak times is key.

As with most every Friday, tonight my SIL is coming over for dinner; she works both remotely and face to face with teens. Tomorrow for Easter I’m meeting/eating with 4 households of family: us, SIL, elderly MIL, & kindergarten teacher niece & her toddlers. Then I’m working / flying to Las Vegas for Sunday & home back to Miami on Mon.

Other than the easter feaster, that’s a pretty typical random 5-day span in my life. In Mar I spent 10 nights in hotels and visited 4 countries, sleeping in 3.

Lots of masking & hand washing, distancing as possible from strangers, but certainly not locked inside my house all alone for a year.