How many biological children do you have or you think you'll have?

Alright, if nobody else is going to ask I guess I will:

Why does the OP say Anonymous poll, yet in the poll box it says: “Be advised, this is a public poll…”?

For me, at 42, I sure as hell hope I’m done. 1 bio 1 adopted (Sorta, step kid from a previous marriage who I still love and treat as my own.)

No one is asking because it’s already been discussed in the thread.

Ah, OK then. Guess I’m not awake yet.

More coffee!

I voted 3. I have two boys and the third (unknown gender) will be here before Halloween.

No, I know several women who raised more children than that while doing work other than housewife. Some had stores in the same building, others were farmers, one was a high school teacher. One of the women who had a store in the same building has ten children (I think only one isn’t married, and only one of the married ones has two kids: the rest have 3-4).

Two boys. One 13 and one 2. After the second (who was planned), I took medical action to make sure that was that.

One. At 59 and with a vasectomy, I’m gonna guess my daughter’s the only child I’ll have. Madame Pepperwinkle had a rough delivery with the Princess, and the doctor cautioned us that any more could well prove fatal. Unfortunately.

Zero. I also suspect this will be the number of artificial children I’ll have.

I have two. I wanted more. One miscarriage with the ex. I discussed it with my girlfriend and we were considering trying for one. But this last vacation cured us of that.

Zero, and I hope it stays that way. One of my life goals is never to have to change a diaper.

Does anybody else see the irony in this?

:smiley: I’ve changed diapers despite not having kids. It’s one of those skills people just expect women to have. Luckily, I have it.

Mod Note: Poll has been changed to be anonymous.

• Gukumatz

Zero. My GF has a horrific genetic disorder that, for our part, dies with us.

Why is there no zero option in the poll, especially considering this will probably be the top answer when all is said and done in this thread?

Another vote for zero here.

Have three now, gettign ready to start working on number four in the next couple of months…

2 and done.

As a young boy, my neighbors had 6, I was one of 3, both grandparents were 1 of 11 or 12 kids, and had scads of cousins. It made me want at least 6 or 8 or 10 kids when I grew up. Imagine the Thanksgivings and Christmases! Vacations where I get to show them the world!

Yours, mine, and ours! Happy children everywhere!

Then I had one. A precious gift, but a handful logistically, getting from here to there.
4 years later another popped up. Now we gots problems! Since my wife’s birth control pills caused bad side effects, she wanted to stop taking them. That put me squarely in the “no glove, no love” department that I thought I was finished with at 17.

I volunteered to undergo Traumatic Crotchital Region Surgery[sup]TM[/sup] for the team.
Note to newbies: Keep the frozen peas in the bag.

Even with full scholarships, college ain’t cheap! And when the boy is finished, it’s the girl’s turn.
Upside is, they’ll bring you the remote when you’re on the couch.

Miscarriage
Daughter
Son
Vasectomy
Miscarriage

That’s what you get for vacationing in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone.
Anyway, I’ve got two and that’s all I want or ever wanted. You can run a man-to-man defense with two, any more than that and you’re switching over to a zone, and that can get messy.

Thank you Gukumatz.
Kindly make the last option “4 or more” if possible.

Nice. May I know how long back are we talking?
I know of 1 political leader(Laloo Yadav) who has 9 children, who was Chief minister of an Indian state. His wife(Rabri Devi) was a house-wife till he went to jail in a corruption case at which point his wife became the CM of the state. She was illiterate and didn’t know how to sign.:smiley: