How many TVs have you got in your house then?

Only one TV, but lots of screens. iPad, Phones, and Kindles.

Three. One in the living room, one in the bedroom, and a little one just sitting around disconnected, behind the one in the living room.

Four. But to be honest, two of those are in a guest room and a workout room, mostly because throwing away an old CRT TV is a hassle. (I have a fifth stuck in the garage that’s broken and doesn’t even work). Two of them were also inherited from other people. You have to find a disposal location and half of those charge you to let you get rid of it. So we just figured we’d find a place to put them.

For sizes, the main one is actually a digital projector with an 84" screen. Then we have the CRTs in 32" 27" and 23" (with a 25" dead one).

Only one TV. A big one. In the TV room.

All of us have laptop computers and 7" tablets, too.

They sneak up on you. Likely when they get replaced with something better and you can’t quite bear to get rid of the old ones.

We have the 42" LED “Television” TV in the living room, and a pair of 42" LEDs downstairs for the gaming consoles. A seldom used tube in the guest bedroom (for the PS2, & Atari flashback); and a couple old tubes in the garage awaiting disposal. We recently gave away a largish tube to someone walking by the house. I think that’s all of 'em.

I have zero. After I cancelled my cable several years ago, I realized that my old CRT wouldn’t connect to my laptop. All my TV watching is done on the laptop. After I didn’t turn it on for a year, I loaded it in the car and dropped it off at the Goodwill. They will either sell it, or recycle it. There is a drive through donation centre on my way home from work. They even unload it for you.

Now, when the BF moves in at the end of the summer, we are going to buy a new TV. He has one, but there is a dark spot on the screen, so it is going to be his man cave TV. I want a 60" Smart TV, he thinks that is too big for the room.

One ancient-ish 19 inch in the living room
One 11 inch newish one in the bedroom
One kept just for rabbit ear local programs in the guest room/office.

Don’t ask about radios; my answer would shame me at the amount.

Four in the house, one in the shop.

none

32" HDTV in the living room. 20" flat-screen in master bedroom. 13" CRT in a closet gathering dust.

Technically none, just the 37" monitor in the living room with external stuff hooked up to it, OTA HD tuner, PC, DVD and surround sound system. Plus the smart phone that I sometimes stream YouTube or Nexflix with in bed, but generally bed isn’t for blue light activities.

One. (I live alone.)

No cable anymore, just a Roku. The only local station I can pull in is PBS, which is okay by me.

One 19-year-old 22" (or thereabouts) CRT model that only gets turned on when my wife decides to Wii.

Zero. It has been nearly 15 years since I have had a TV and I am not interested in buying one.

Three. Five if you count the two I use as computer monitors in my home office.

75" in the living room.
55" in the bedroom.
42" in the guest bedroom.

Two 40" in the office used as computer monitors.

One 27" CRT in the living room
I also have a projector (100"+ screen) in the living room which I mostly use for watching movies (DVD or Netflix) but sometimes watch TV on

I have an old (30 years!) video monitor that I use a Digital TV converter box as the tuner (monitor uses the same NTSC signal that converter box outputs - was used for an Apple II) in my computer room (which also has a LCD monitor for my desktop)

I also have a B+W TV in the basement gathering dust, and a laptop which I don’t use much and an iPad

Brian

Two. One 40" Vizio LCD in the living room, which is the “real TV.” Roku and PS3 streaming only; no cable.

And one old Fujitsu (like seriously, 2004 or something = it weighs 120 pounds) plasma in the downstairs living room, which has a nearly-as-old Wii hooked up to it for streaming Netflix and playing the very occasional game of Mario Kart with the kids.

None. My previous one gave up the ghost in 2004 and I never replaced it.

Two. One 40-something in the living room, one 20-somethign in the bedroom. No cable, all Hulu / netflix / odd random crap through the wifi.

Sometimes watch things on the tablet and we use the laptop for DVDs.

One in the living room. I would never want to have a tv in my bedroom, that room doesn’t have any electronics except a lamp. I take my phone in, at night, to charge and act as an alarm and that’s it. Bedrooms are for sleeping, quiet contemplation and nookie :wink: