How often do you drop a plop at work?

Are you really that regular? Suppose you took a second dump at 8:00- would that warrant a second shower?

I don’t know why I’m answering this, but whenever I feel the urge. I won’t hold it in just to wait till I can get home. That said, I WFH 3 days a week, but I’m pretty regular at feeling the urge between breakfast and lunch. The two days a week I work is 1.3 hours away, so I’m definitely not going to chance it if there’s even the slightest urge. Much better to go at work than some McDonalds on the way home.

Oh dear, I did word that badly, didn’t I? :smack:

And yeah, some days your errand running can turn into a tour of the retail toilets.

My bowel has bad timing, it is not in snyc with my life at all! I don’t go more than once, maybe twice a day, but usually I feel like the obnoxious redhead girl in the nude body stocking suit in following me around because I won’t poo all day, then at the worst possible moment, there it is. But I don’t have IBS, thankfully.

I live 2.5 hours away from my office and thankfully I only have to go in 1 day a week when I am not traveling, but still, sometimes the need arises. I know where the best places are, for sure! I am always very pleased with myself when I am able to make that run with no stops either way, not even to pee.

And yes, I have pooped on a plane. Sadly.

Pretty much daily - making room for lunch and all that.

The ettiquette used to be that one would adjourn to a less frequently used commode for such things (e.g., the basement), but this appears to have been phased out in recent years.

1 - 4 times a day.

For the most part, yes.

To answer your question, though, if there were an encore on a given day, no second shower.
mmm

I always have mixed feelings about the actors in roles like that. On the one hand, she’s probably ecstatic to have a paying gig with multiple commercials. OTOH, she’s the IBS intestinal tract mascot.

Boss makes a dollar, I make a dime.
That’s why I poop on the company time.
I don’t make a habit of it or anything (like I know some people wait until they get to work to dump out just to get paid for that time), but I’d say a 2-3 times a week. Sometimes my morning coffee hits me a half hour into the work day and I just gotta let it loose. Sometimes my lunch doesn’t sit well with me and I’ve gotta make some room.