How often do you drop a plop at work?

Yeah, the ventilation and HVAC are lacking in our building. They started placing febreze cans in each stall.

To answer the OP, if it’s not “pressing” I try to wait till I go home. If I do have to hit the head, I wait till I can use the handicap stall because I am a large person with a wide stance. :cool:

Usually about 2x per day. What would be the benefit of holding it in. I do have a bathroom that I go to that is in an underutilized portion of the bldg, but it’s the only one with 2 stalls on my floor. Don’t want to have the urge, then go to a bathroom that is occupied.

I have to say, I am most surprised at how many of you crap more than once a day.
mmm

I bet the janitor loves these people. :wink:

I typically do my thing at home. Once in awhile a GI upset requires a trip to the office throne.

Most every day, sometimes 2-3 times a day. Use their water, their toilet paper, on the clock, and someone else does the cleaning. Why do it at home?

Seriously - once a day - no more and no less (unless there is some GI issue going on). Maybe do a poll?

I loathe to do it, but usually around once a day.

My office is super-duper small and there’s only one bathroom for each gender, so I definitely feel awkward when I come out after a while.

The positive thing is I’m only one of two males in the office, so when the CEO is away visiting the other office or at a conference I have it aaaallll to myself.

It’s not like they poop all over the toilet (at least I hope not). What difference does it make to the janitor??

I go home, as it’s only a block from the office.

eta: And that’s where the bidet is.

What, you don’t carry around a container of scarabaeinae to clean yourself up with? I hear they tickle a bit when at work.

Well, I do NOW.

Ain’t that the truth! I’m once every two or three days. Yes, I’ve checked with my dr and he says as long as I’m not in discomfort and don’t feel constipated, it’s no big deal. I’ve always been that way. Even as a little kid my uncle would tease about “laying gas pipe!” (I don’t remember how/why he saw my turd, I guess I didn’t flush once. I was around 10 or 12, and evidently unleashed a gigantic turd. :cool:

:smack: I must admit this never occurred to me quite this way and I might have even been on the same wavelength as your orker. Now I think of it every time I head to the head at work. :cool:

I try to never do it away from home, but it can’t always be helped. My problem lately that any amount of distance walking exercise immediately brings on the need to go NOW.

I’ve stopped taking my long walks in one continuous line away from the house. Instead I have to go up and down my block until I can run home, take care of it, and then proceed with going further afield.

Same happens whether I am out shopping, walking those aisles at the store or at the office, depends on how active I am. So embarrassing, really.

When I do have to go at work I pray no one else will be in there to smell or hear. Not that I am overly noisey or smelly, it is just something I don’t want others to know I am doing at that moment.:o I have an elevated position, and it makes it hard to supervise people if they just heard your plops in the toilet. :rolleyes:

They recently remodeled our office area and one of the tings they did away with was the one private potty we had in the area. :frowning: It is now a storage closet. Guess I can’t poop in there anymore.

And sorry, I am one of those work from home people, but I do go into the office on a regular basis, so it does apply.

So you can take a shower afterwards and wash your ass with soap and water like a civilized person.

They give me crap everyday at work and I generally give it back.

Oh come now, you shower after every bowel movement? Ideally, one’s last of the day is right before the shower but if you dump 3x a day you’re going to shower 3x?

Twice in the last 20 years.

You know, the plops are louder if you make them from an elevated position. :eek:

I get the “have to go, NOW” when walking store aisles too. I feel like George Costanza – I know where every store’s bathroom is and how reliable the flushes are. :o

Jerry: Anywhere in the city?
George: Anywhere in the city - I’ll tell you the best public toilet.
Jerry: Okay Fifty-fourth and Sixth?
George: Sperry Rand Building. 14th floor, Morgan Apparel. Mention my name - she’ll give you the key.
Jerry: Alright Sixty-fifth and Tenth.
George: (Scoffs) Are you kidding? Lincoln Center. Alice Tully Hall, the Met. Magnificent facilities.

I pretty much do.

Monday. 5:00: bowel movement. 5:15: shower
Tuesday. 5:00: bowel movement. 5:15: shower
etc.
mmm