How old are you?

I’m sure this has been done, but…

Inspired by this thread, how old are you?

I’m 22, and am constantly told (not on the SDMB, thank Og) that I’m “such a baby.”

So, let’s hear it. How old are all of the Dopers?

I just turned 33.

39 years and 4 months

The countdown to a quarter century has begun.

24; 25 on January 30th, 2007.

I’m turning 20 in a very small handful of months.

I know it’s dumb, but it kind of sucks to be watching the World Cup and see players turning 19 or 20 and tearing up the field against world class players. I didn’t play sports as a little kid because I was a fat computer geek and I felt superior to the people who did play sports. My lone experience in competitive sport was basketball in high school, where I was pretty much defense-only and my athletic talent and shooting skills were terrible no matter how much I worked on them. I wish my parents had forced me to play sports! Of course, there’s no guarantee I’d be a national-team or major-league prospect, but there have been [a very small number, granted, of] respected professional athletes and coaches in my family, although none at the highest levels.

Seventeen, dahling. :wink:

1. 48 on October 1st.

20 on the 21st of July. Dammit.

22 last April.

I just turned 38 10 days ago.

Sgt Schwartz

17/M…uh, i’ll stop there.

fetus, i know exactly what you mean. I wish my dad had forced me to start weight lifting (or some other sport) earlier than at age 16. I did wonders to my self-esteem and overall health.

OMG, we’re the same age and gender! fistpunch

(Young people today … blah, blah, blah)

47–like Fishbicycle, I’ll be 48 in October.

1. I’m already halfway to the average age of the male human lifespan. :eek:

Roughly.

Just turned 21 on Wednesday, got drunk at the strip club…big waste of money :smack:

I’m 20.

In hexidecimal.