How stupid am I..(shut up Satan!)

I thought Beeruser was bee - ruser, not beer - user,

and Sealemon88 was Seely - mon, not sea - lemon.

D’uh! I feel like a ditz now.
Feel free to resond with how you are also ditsy.

Please respond with how ditzy you are, or I will look really stupid…

Hello?

Is this thing on?

Where are my pants?

AAAaaarrrrrggg!!!

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I did the same thing with Sealemon88. Isn’t Seale a brand of bed?

I did the same thing with “mangeorge”. God knows how I thought you pronounced it. Not until someone else made a “boygeorge” joke did I finally realize what his username said. Makes you want to kick yourself, don’t it?

“What I wonder is why people are so afraid of everybody coming up with their own reality on their own terms.” - Jerry Garcia

ROFLMAO

I KNEW I should have used caps in my name differently!

I’ll spare you the lame ass story behind the profile name…but it IS Seal-E-mon or silly mon.

I get that sea lemon stuff a lot. :slight_smile:

My question is…who said it was “sea lemon”? lol

OK, ok…Seale is my last name, and my friends used to love pronouncing the silent “E” at the end because it pissed me off lol
One day, it just kinda became “SealeEmon”…but I think that spelling looks lame…so…“Sealemon”

Ok, I’m done now. You can wake up. :slight_smile:

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

You rang? :wink:

“Life is hard…but God is good”

Don’t feel bad about not knowing the “Mangeorge” one- apparently neither did he til that thread.

I also thought Canthearya was canth- eary- a

not cant- hear- ya
Very funny adam.:stuck_out_tongue:

Theres 2 names for new members to use: Eva Lushun,and BrocklySpears!

No sweat, kell, I never pronounce things out when I read ‘em, other peoples’ screen-names included. I only just now noticed the “n” in vanillanice, for example.

And I thought of canthearya as some sort of tailess large aquatic rodent, like a capybara.

Beeruser, however, resonated with me from the first, being a user of beer myself.

And I always liked Uncle Beer, for that matter. I see him as a great advertising logo…sorta the Uncle Sam of Suds. But more heavy-set.

Uke

UncleBeer wants you… to get buy beer him a and get him drunk. Wouldn’t it be a great name for a bar though? I’m don’t really have much of a beer gut; I’m 6 feet tall and weigh about 200 lbs. so we’ll have to get a stand-in for the advertising.

My nephew named me UncleBeer about 7 or 8 years ago; it’s a long story.

One complete set of morals for sale to highest bidder, new in box.

Wait a minute! It’s really Vanilla Nice? Ahh! I’m sorry Vanilla, I thought you took the name of that white rapper Vanilla ICE.
Sheesh. My eyes must be failing me at the old age of 21.

“Life is hard…but God is good”

Confession time:

I thought canthearya was can-the-arya,
akin to qwitcherbichin
(arya = aria, get it? well obviously I didn’t either!)
Doh!

At least I’m in good company. :slight_smile:

that was funny. :slight_smile:

I guess I am in good company. Thanks for the chuckle guys!

that should have read

I guess I am in good company.

UncleBeer, I’m very upset to learn that you’re not fat!

I suppose the rest of my mental image…rosy cheeks, twinkling blue eyes, snowy hair and beard, meerschaum pipe, leiderhosen…is gonna go down the crapper, too.

Uke Ike, time to flush. Don’t forget to wipe. I have been known to wear lederhosen though, but only on dates.

One complete set of morals for sale to highest bidder, new in box.