How was White Noise

For those who may have seen it, how was “White Noise”?

Is it scary? Creepy? Worth it?

WRS

I haven’t seen this movie but I hate it because it should have been based on Don Delillo’s book.

It was boring. There were a few moments that made me jump and then I felt foolish for being so manipulated.

But overall, pretty boring. It takes forever for anything to happen and when it does it’s so-so. Michael Keaton seemed to have slept through his performance. It seemed like the movie was poorly edited.

Yeah but apart from the boredom and bad acting and poor editing was it any good?

I enjoyed the film, but the ending was a bit crap.

It’s been roundly slammed by every critic that I’ve read so far, but I haven’t seen it. Sounds like a ‘wait for the video’ movie.

I saw the film last night – can anyone out there explain what in the heck was happening in the ending?!

Also, what was the significance of the 2.30 and 23s throughout the film?

I had to come home and clear out my brain with the *Young * Ones’ ‘Bambi.’

(SPOILERS, I guess)

I certainly can’t. That stupid serial killer plot came out of nowhere. What, Anna couldn’t just say that she was murdered in the begining? And how was that first guy killed? By the demons? What for?

And the biggest question is why didn’t the police constantly question Keaton? These people who keep dying and or being injured are connected to him somehow. And the police (or that father) don’t wonder why Keaton was out wandering around in the middle of nowhere at night when he finds this woman and baby in the car?

It was the most amazing time dialation I’ve ever experienced. I could have sworn it took four hours but when I left the theater my watch said it was less than two.

The biggest question is “How did Michael Keaton get suckered into making this movie after being AWOL for so long?”

Agrippina – crikey yes, I had all these questions, and more…I saw it with my mum, and the film wasn’t quite lined up with the screen evenly, so part of the picture was cut off (no one really cared), and mum remarked that maybe the bits that explained the movie were in the parts we couldn’t see.

Sir Prize – it makes me wonder how long the director’s cut is…

I would imagine it was a case where the script looked excellent and showed promise. Then the film was made, the script was a mutant of what it once was, and it was too late for Keaton to get out of it. And it ended up being so crappy that the studio threw it to a January slot.

I could be wrong. After all, Keaton was in Jack Frost. And I don’t know how that movie could look good, no matter what the original script was like.

Now THAT

was scary.

:eek: